We’re excited to announce the forum is under new management! Details to follow.

**A questionable thread (part 51)

yes thanks chimay, had a fantastic night and jongo picked me up didnt he ?:)

Hi Shaz glad you had a night out. Were you clubbing it or just down the pub?

Morning all :wave: No snow to be seen out of my window still. How are you all getting on:?:

Hello Joan :wave: No, no new snow overnight here, either, but the very strong winds have blown the snow off the trees :( It doesn't look quite so pretty now - does it?

I got MBO's final question. But what I want to know is why do I carry so much rubbish around in my head?

Good morning all, sorry I disappeared last night, my internet went down. Looks like the snow is slowly melting. Have a good day, wont you? :)

Hi Shaz glad you had a night out. Were you clubbing it or just down the pub?

went with a mate to see sac sabbath and iorn on maiden at a pub in sheffield city centre didnt I ?:)

Anyone know a good recipe for Lasagne ? :huh:

went with a mate to see sac sabbath and iorn on maiden at a pub in sheffield city centre didnt I ?:)

Who ????????:huh:

Who ????????:huh:

black sabbath and iron maiden tribute bands, they were :gag: got dragged there by my mate didnt ? :(

black sabbath and iron maiden tribute bands, they were :gag: got dragged there by my mate didnt ? :(

Were they any good ? Ive seen The Abba tribute band, but they were very loud werent they ?

Were they any good ? Ive seen The Abba tribute band, but they were very loud werent they ?

Hi ladies. Aren't there several diferent Abba tribute bands?

Hi ladies. Aren't there several diferent Abba tribute bands?

Sorry chimay my SF has gone reight slow. Yes theres one main tribute band (which is good) then other smaller ones that arent so good arent there ?

Sorry chimay my SF has gone reight slow. Yes theres one main tribute band (which is good) then other smaller ones that arent so good arent there ?

There was a TV programme about Abba that included Bjorn Again wasn't there?