Im guineapigless

Didnt think i wouldnt have any for long. I have 2 female rescue piggies coming. :D

hi love, i need u to ring me asap,lost ur number love sowwyxx

aww lottie bless you and sorry hunny for your loss,please see my post re gonetoosoon i put banditpuss on and its been such a comfort to me,theres loads guinea pigs,rabbits cats dogs RIP little one go free and be happy xxxxxxxxxxx

Im really sorry for your loss, i recently lost my oldest piggy and know how you feel.

xxxxhugs and best wishes xxxx

I have the two rescue male who came in a week ago. They were really skittish and covered in lice.

Any in just one week the lice have gone and they are now coming up to my hand for a piece of veg and then letting me stroke them a bit. They are still unsure about the stroking though. And cookie the tricolour one was popcorning this morning which is a sight i didnt think i would see quite so soon.

Other good news is that i have found them their forever home for when i feel they are ready to go :-)