There is a North/South divide in Sheffield. Shame on us!

Just seen this thread and i must say its more an east/west divide.

As the Manor,intake,hansworth and hackenthorpe are hardy rich affluent areas and are all in the south east of sheffield.

Balderdash! Haven't you heard of "To The Manor Born"?

No more than you deserve, my dear! :hihi:

Wow! another cracker, you're on form tonight. :|

Just seen this thread and i must say its more an east/west divide.As the Manor,intake,hansworth and hackenthorpe are hardy rich affluent areas and are all in the south east of sheffield.

Did you read the thread?

Stop moaning you are probably are on benefits anyway; and do not pay for these facilities.

Wow! another cracker, you're on form tonight. :|

Aren't I just? ;)

Stop moaning you are probably are on benefits anyway; and do not pay for these facilities.

Is that addressed to anybody in particular or are just hoping to wind up as many people as possible??

That's the trouble with lots of Sheffielder's 'they want it for nowt' and moan when they don't get it.

Why are the oiks from the northern parts coming to our nice parks anyway? Can't we do something to kick them out?

Give em lumps of coal to play with or something, if we need to keep them distracted.

That's the trouble with lots of Sheffielder's 'they want it for nowt' and moan when they don't get it.

Thats quite true, I come across that a lot in my business.

Is that addressed to anybody in particular or are just hoping to wind up as many people as possible??

I think it was aimed squarely at me Dozy, But I couldn't be bothered to point out my signature to him. :hihi:;)

Why are the oiks from the northern parts coming to our nice parks anyway? Can't we do something to kick them out?

Give em lumps of coal to play with or something, if we need to keep them distracted.

Lumps of coal to play with - I dream of lumps of coal to play with. The best us peasants can manage is a bit of gravel that's fallen out of the tyre of a rich person's car as they speed through our ghetto! :hihi:

Lumps of coal to play with - I dream of lumps of coal to play with. The best us peasants can manage is a bit of gravel that's fallen out of the tyre of a rich person's car as they speed through our ghetto! :hihi:

Or grit salt if you're really, really lucky! :hihi: