There is a North/South divide in Sheffield. Shame on us!

Is it too late to bring back the 11+? :)

No work house.

I came from the Cross when it was a decent hard working area. Not now. I do pitty those who can't get out for their kids sake. I left to get my lad in a decent school, but then our council had to mix things up a bit. Shipping all the crap no one else wants to our school.

What was the turn of events that made the Cross crap? The "shipping" of children from different areas to schools happens to every part of the city, Dore included. Why is Dore still a "nice" place, But the Cross isn't?

I came from the Cross when it was a decent hard working area. Not now. I do pitty those who can't get out for their kids sake. I left to get my lad in a decent school, but then our council had to mix things up a bit. Shipping all the crap no one else wants to our school.

So you have moved from the Cross to S10. What makes you any different from the chavs that you complain about? Dont they deserve the same chance that you have been given?

So you have moved from the Cross to S10. What makes you any different from the chavs that you complain about? Dont they deserve the same chance that you have been given?

I was never a chav old boy, just a rough diamond. I was given nowt, I worked for it. Its not the area its the people in it.

What was the turn of events that made the Cross crap? The "shipping" of children from different areas to schools happens to every part of the city, Dore included. Why is Dore still a "nice" place, But the Cross isn't?

Dore is full of crims mate, doggy builders with Range Rover sports, I don't like then either.

Dont they deserve the same chance that you have been given?

People who would far rather cause trouble than learn shouldn't be allowed into a good school, no.

People who would far rather cause trouble than learn shouldn't be allowed into a good school, no.

I don't mind thick just don't like chavs. You can be thick and nice, like me, have you read my spelling.

I don't mind thick just don't like chavs. You can be thick and nice, like me, have you read my spelling.

Indeed. Schools should be separated by application, and then by the standard setting system based on intelligence therein. That way the 'thick and nice' kids get the best teachers and a quality education but without the more intelligent kids being held back, and all the people who would rather punch each other and abuse the staff can be stuck in their own school where it doesn't matter.

I was never a chav old boy, just a rough diamond. I was given nowt, I worked for it. Its not the area its the people in it.

But you stated earlier, that the people in the Cross were good honest workers. What has made you do a complete 360 in the past ten minutes or so? :huh:

But you stated earlier, that the people in the Cross were good honest workers. What has made you do a complete 360 in the past ten minutes or so? :huh:

Used to be, but they are outnumbered now by chavs.

Used to be, but they are outnumbered now by chavs.

Seems like S10 will face the same fate. :hihi:

Seems like S10 will face the same fate. :hihi:

Do you dig holes. Have you ever thought to stop digging.:hihi: