Mobile hairdressers - megathread. Please do not advertise in here.

any one know a mbile hairdresser that can come to just ot city rd tonight or tomorrow???

any mobile hairdressers that can do my hair tonight or tomorrow, 07930257607....thanks a lot

Hi all!

I'm in dire need of my hair chopping but as I'm 6 months pregnant, would be a lot easier for someone to come to the house! Is anyone a mobile hairdresser who would be able to come to my house in the S2 area to do a cut and blowdry, preferably next week or can anyone recommend a good mobile hairdresser?

Thanks!

I need a mobile hairdresser- need my hair cutting every 5 weeks or so, at S26. My last one doesnt do my area anymore

Hi is there anyone out there who can come to my home in killamarsh and curl my hair next saturday (27th) ??? Or any hairdressers close to S21. Thanks

Hi

I would like to have a recommendation for a good mobile hairdresser in the S7 area. I would like a cut and colour. also anybody know a good cheap dog groomer as well

HI, dyed my mums hair over day but it went a lot darker than on box, she want it a light brown, but at minute its dark brown but bottom is lighter, can anyone give me a price please, thanks

Try contacting Kizzy on here, she's very good.

We are going to a 'do' in December on a Sunday:confused: and my usual salon is not open, it is also the Sunday before Christmas and I so don't want to go to Meadowhall or Crystal Peaks (can you imagine what that will be like?)

I need a good, RELIABLE mobile hairdresser just to blow dry my hair. I appreciate it is a very busy time for all you in the beauty business,( the stylists at my salon are just too knackered to freelance) and God knows you more than deserve your day of rest, but if any of you are working Sunday 18th December please contact me...........

Wanted a Mobile hairdresser in s9 Must be good and experienced and willing to show they have qualifications. Need my hair doing every 6 weeks and a price list will be appreciated. many thanks

Does anyone know of a good mobile hairdresser in the S35 area?

PM me for details

Thanks!

I'm looking for a good mobile hairdresser to give my self and my daughters hair a new lease of life at a reasonable price. Thanks