Mobile hairdressers - megathread. Please do not advertise in here.

wish i could find a good mobile hairdresser who shaves mens hair perfect,, ..............repeat shaves mens hair (perfect)............. in s13 area /some can some cant/ a girl at menzone at intake used to cut mine i think it was lisa.....spot on then she seemed to vanish not to be seen again if anyone knows where she is ask her to pm me may have gone to menzone dronfield

Edited by craig12

dont no if this is in right place but here goes, im wanting a hairdresser tomorrow for a colour and cut/blow anybody availble around 12??? Pm me with prices ect thanks

Im currently looking for a regular mobile hairdresser to come to aston. Only need a cut, ideally in an evening/saturday morning

Hi is there a mobile hairdresser on here that could come out to me tonight or tomorrow at all? I was dying my hair bright red (LIVE) colour until last week and went over it with an ash brown which has just sent it a darker shade of reddy brown. I want chocolatey brown (NO RED!) and poss some highlights/foils although I doubt I would get blonde with all the dying I do as it has been tried before and not worked.

PM me if so with a cost.. maybe a trim aswell ( I mean trim though, as I am trying to grow it) xx

Mobile hairdresser required Saturday 30th April, Meersbrook area. Recommendations please.

mobile hairdresser wanted in s9 please pm me thanks

have you had a look on the mega thread there are loads of people on there and a few reviews

Hey, I live in S2 area and I'm wanting to go silver blonde, I have dyed red hair currently but I've let my roots grow out a bit and the reds fading. My hair is down to the top of my chest. I'm free today (Tuesday 26th) and tomorrow (Wednesday 27th). Send me a pm if any mobile hairdressers are free :)

Hi All,

Need a mobile hairdresser to come and sort my unruly barnet out - just a mens trim needed.

Live in S6 and ideally needed tonight.

PM me if you can sort me out and let me know rates.

Many thanks,

Odd

hi i live in dronfield s18 and need a cheap mobile hairdresser i have a 3yr old and 9 month old so struggle for time etc so need someone to come to me so kids can play while i get hair cut

anyoned recommend anyone or do it thereselfs please x

i've sent you a msg hun.

Hi are any mobile hairdressers free to come to my house next Saturday late morning to curl mine and my daughters hair for my wedding? Pref the cort of soft curls you get with straighteners/wands but need to last the day. I would probably want a bit put up aswell. Can you PM me please, thanks x