Mobile hairdressers - megathread. Please do not advertise in here.

Hiya

How much would you charge for full head colour, cut etc?

I live in the Hillsborough area

Cheers

Jane

Looking for someone in the kelham island area

i know its short notice but does anyone know of a mobile hairdresser in or around s5 that could do my hair before christmas? thanks

can anyone recommend a mobile hairdresser suitable for older woman who covers s11 area

many thanks

The Wife is after a new Mobile Hairdresser. Someone who can come to where we live and chop her hair, about once every 4 to 5 week. We live in Platts Common Hoyland. She dont have any style as such but is after a new style and after that regular upkeep. At the moment her hair is long.

Any suggestions for a barber for the Wife.

Hello

I am after a mobile hairdressers that covers S8 Area

I currently do not have a regular salon so will be willing to become a regular client

I am getting married on the 09/09/2016 At Whitley Hall Grenoside. So would ideally be able to cover both area?

Has anyone got any recommendations. Getting a little steressed as it is the last major thing to sort!

Please PM details if you are a hairdresser!

:confused:

Laura

Hello are there any mobile hairdressers available or can someone recommend anyone for S13 area please?

It's for Saturday 9th April for a curly up hair do as travelling to Manchester for a wedding so looking to have it done around 8.30am, also how much would this be?

Thanks

Hi there

Can anyone recommend a mobile hairdresser that covers S13?

It's for a styling not just a trim

Many thanks

Can anyone reccomend a mobile barber that would be available today? I live in the Heeley area. I'd pay a little extra for the inconvenience. Thanks

Edited by OW10

I'm looking for a mobile hairdresser that covers S8 to colour my daughter's hair in time for her prom on 1st July.

Looking for a mobile hairdresser to come anytime tomorrow (24/06/2016) and give me and my friend a cut and colour?!! Any help would be much appreciated! If you are available tomorrow pls get back to me thanks:)