Mobile hairdressers - megathread. Please do not advertise in here.

hi guys.

i am wanting a hairdresser (s8). my roots are desperate to be done for either tomorrow or Friday.

please inbox me :)

Hi can anyone recommend a qualified, reliable, modern mobile hairdresser please?

Thankyou

Looking for a mobile hairdresser to cut my Mum and Dad's hair S12 near Crystal Peaks before next weekend.

Please pm details and my Mum will give you a call asap.

My daughter has picture day at school tomorrow (only found out today). I had promised her I would get her eyebrows done for picture day, not knowing it would be sprung on me the day after they returned to school. Does anyone know a mobile beautician in the highgreen area that can help at such short notice:help:

Edited by Ginger35

Brill thanks do you do waxing I'm looking for both mine and my daughter's done...will give you a call tomorrow. I don't know S12 I'm in S35 I'm not originally from Sheffield so don't really know my way around :lol:

Hi I know its a long shot but is there any mobile hairdressers that can do my roots before Christmas. Can also travel if that helps.

New to sheffield and looking for someone to do a cut/restyle.

Living in S6 area right now and struggling to get to a hairdresser whilst working and having an 8 month old baby to look after :help:

Any recommendations would be appreciated, thank you

Can anyone recommend a mobile beautician who works in the S10 area? Thanks.

Hi, I am looking for a regular mobile hairdresser in S13. I currently have very light blonde hair but I now want something more natural with high lights and low lights. It is just below the shoulder and I wanting cutting quite short.Does anybody know of a good mobile hairdresser that works in S13.

I need a mobile ladies' hairdresser, preferably for this weekend. I'm in the Halfway/S20 area. Please pm me/send me recommendations asap! Thank you :)

Hi im looking for my hair putting up on sat 4th and possible spray tan. this will be needed at the Mercure hotel formally aston hotel near J33 of the M1. Price and availability please asap