Mobile hairdressers - megathread. Please do not advertise in here.

any mobile hairdresser/barber do mens hair in totley area?, please call me on 07833 765511, thanks

I'm wanting to get weave in extensions (very fed up of having to constantly clip mine in) just wondered if anyone knows a good hairdressers/mobile hairdressers who does weave ins. Thanks

wanting a mobile hairdresser for next week in the s8 area any available?

Hi, looking for a decent mobile hairdresser who serves S20 area. Foils and a cut plus rough prices if possible

Thanks!

---------- Post added 11-04-2013 at 20:54 ----------

Forgot to add, will also need someone to cut my kid's hair during the same visit

Thanks!!

Still looking for a mobile hairdresser to do my roots for friday or saturday

Still looking for a mobile hairdresser to do my roots for friday or saturday

Try looking on yell.com for Dil-emma she is based in maltby but is mobile. She teaches hairdressing at sheffield college. I would definately recommend her she also has a page on facebook called Emma rawson stylist & hair extensionist.

Hi - I'm looking for a good mobile hairdresser who covers S2 (Bramall Lane).

I've been told to look for a Stacey ... but there seems to be a few on here!

Any one that can help - please get in touch :) Thanks

Hi looking for a mobile hairdresser to cut and colour my hair al cut my husbands and three kids hair on a regular basis in the s12 area. Thanks

Does anyone know of a good mobile Hairdresser who would come out and cut my hair?

It is currently just touching my bottom so right at the bottom of my back and I am wanting someone who would be willing to take it just below the should blades and possibly put in a fringe too and who is not going to cost the Earth :)

Hi I am looking for a cheap mobile hairdresser for my wedding to do mine & 3 bridesmaid hair.

Holly cut mine and my sons hair today, highly recommend her, I was nervous getting a new hairdresser but best haircut I've had for years.

Another oldie resurrected.

I'm looking for a mobile hair dresser in the S11 area (I live just off Hunters Bar roundabout), I am a bit of a weird case. I've not been to a hairdresser in 20 years. I had a bit of an incident as a kid and I never went to a salon again. The hair dresser snipped my ear and I needed 3 stitches (I was 14).

Anyway, I have psoriasis in my scalp which isn't bad at the moment. My scalp just looks very dry and therefore I need someone with a gentle touch and who wont make me feel embarrassed. Usually I cut my own hair but wanted to try getting a professional to do it.

I'd like the person to also cut my 5 year olds hair as well. Any recommendations for my area? Doesn't seem to be many about in S11.

---------- Post added 06-07-2013 at 13:54 ----------

Nobody?????