Accident: 08/01/10, Springvale Rd, S10, 7.30pm

Alright if you want to nit pick about it we were just about AT the junction with Bates Street as she turned on to Springvale Road.

Which is when I tried to slow the car and started sliding - past Bates Street. If I could have pulled safely into the entrance of Bates Street, I would have done.

Alright if you want to nit pick about it we were just about AT the junction with Bates Street as she turned on to Springvale Road.

Which is when I tried to slow the car and started sliding - past Bates Street. If I could have pulled safely into the entrance of Bates Street, I would have done.

And you couldn't have stopped opposite Moor Ends Road which was much nearer to you than the bottom of Commonside but you said the car coming up hill could have made it there to let you pass.

Something doesn't quite seem to make sense here to me.

Goodness me everyone. This lady has had an accident in her car which she feels was only partly her fault. Her child was in the car with her. Stop berrating her, she obviously feels bad enough and has come on here for a bit of support. It amazes me how many angry people there are at the moment, must be something to do with the weather.

Luv milk, you know what happened and how it has made you feel so I'd just stop posting if I were you and let these moaners go and moan somewhere else !!!

Goodness me everyone. This lady has had an accident in her car which she feels was only partly her fault. Her child was in the car with her. Stop berrating her, she obviously feels bad enough and has come on here for a bit of support. It amazes me how many angry people there are at the moment, must be something to do with the weather.

Luv milk, you know what happened and how it has made you feel so I'd just stop posting if I were you and let these moaners go and moan somewhere else !!!

LOL I know. It's pretty funny really... Sheffield forum strikes again. ;)

I came on here just to let the other driver know that she needs to think a bit more about what she's doing when driving in conditions like we're having at the moment...and that if she ever witnesses/is involved in an accident again, she really should STOP instead of driving off.

And on that note...I'm done. :)

LOL I know. It's pretty funny really... Sheffield forum strikes again. ;)

I came on here just to let the other driver know that she needs to think a bit more about what she's doing when driving in conditions like we're having at the moment...and that if she ever witnesses/is involved in an accident again, she really should STOP instead of driving off.

And on that note...I'm done. :)

Oh just before you go what make/model car was it and what colour? Someone might know her, but are you sure it was a "her"/

Was it a red Ford Fiesta? I know her and I will pass your message on to her, she doesn't read this Forum though. Perhaps it was a blue Mini? I know her too and the woman who drives a black Polo!