Massive bright light in sky (south) right now!

it could have been the audi garage at medowhead coz i saw all the sky lit up coz of the fog

Good chance it may be the floodlights at Abbeydale Sports Centre or the Bradway Golf Driving range, they can be very bright and reflect on the sky and don`t turn of until 9.30pm.:confused:

And the lying snow would certainly amplify the amount of glare.

it could have been the audi garage at medowhead coz i saw all the sky lit up coz of the fog

I reckon that`s the most probable cause as Rachel is looking from Heeley over towards Norton and Woodseats and i also noticed this foggy glow that Gilders was giving off as i drove out of Coal Aston towards Meadowhead:cool:

Ime afraid every one is wrong its sierra yankee 99 with its 5 million candle power search light lookin for robbers and thieves.:D :D :D

Ime afraid every one is wrong its sierra yankee 99 with its 5 million candle power search light lookin for robbers and thieves.:D :D :D

So it was Gilders then...:D:D:D

It wasn't the Audie place. That's directly behind my house. This light was to the right of there. As I was coming up chesterfield road it appeared to be behind wher Apollo is. Prob the sports ground like you say.

Yan