Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

Had a great meal in the Kashmir on Spital Hill last night, thali-style, with three starters and three mains, all delicious

Lots of people like Akbars on Meadowbank Road, but Aagrah for me is the best. Its the one in Leopold Square.

been a few times and always really good..

I've been to lots in Sheffield, and always have found the New India Garden on Chesterfield Road the best, sit in or takeaway. Only thing is they don't deliver, collection only. very reasonably priced too. A ,mate of mine goes to Delhi a lot, and rates this as the closest to proper indian food as he has ever found. You can but try it!

I'll second the vote for Akbars too but have heard good things about Aagrah from a few people.

butlers balti

brook hill nr old jessops hospital

quality food

AAGRAH!!!!! Without a doubt!! I have been on a Wednesday twice and it is SO busy and last time I was sat next to Sir Robert Winston. The food is amazing, I also recommend getting a peshwari naan!