Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

The mangla near the Wicker well worth the trip...

when I went to mangla the food was horrible:gag:. The blandest curry I have ever had

Not be going again. To Agraah that is.

Aha! I have not had a bad experience at Aagrah but then I have not had any particularly good ones either.

ecclesfield mate the big one on the corner

Jinnah? That is good.

Induz at attercliffe is wothout a doubt the best curry house in Sheff. There's also Ruby's at Gleadless Town end.

Induz at attercliffe is wothout a doubt the best curry house in Sheff. There's also Ruby's at Gleadless Town end.

got to agree with you on this one, i have been going for the last 20 years, shame they dont do deliveries like the others though.

went to akbars in leeds last week and in my opinion its very over rated and not half as good as the induz.

Aagrah, went last night...13 of us... food great, service spot on and very busy..... top place:)

Definately try Bilash on Sharrow Vale Rd, S11 8ZG. It is a gem of a takeaway and does a vege menu too. Tel is 0114 2661746.

I did think Aagrah was good. I gather the food is all cooked elsewhere then delivered and heated up which seemed odd? Is that true? Also, last time I was there, two of my vegetable pakora had chicken in them. Let's not pretend this would have killed me but I was still pretty miffed.