Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

Aagrah in Leopold Square is good.

Kebabish in the Wicker

Indus on Attercliffe

Aagrah in Leopold square

are my 3 faves depending where I am and what mood I'm in :-)

Bilash is an indian takeaway on sharrow vale road. Good quality and excellent prices. Does vege menu too. 0114 2661746. I have been going for years with my family.

Recently tried Prithiraj that's just opened on Ecclesall Road. The service was a bit slow, but I think that's just because it was a really busy Friday night, but the food was definitely worth waiting for. Really great starters and I'd recommend the Prithiraj Special Curry!

zeenat restaurant on attercliffe,is the best place to eat,nice food,allways made with finest ingrediants,great staff,and also do alot of specials deals during the week

same here lovley

I had a curry from 7 Spices for the first-time the other week and thought it was delicious, cheap and very generous portions.

The Mohul in Totley is also a favourite.

A group of us went to Cutler's Spice at Gleadless Townend tonight. We had a lovely meal, in a nice calm atmosphere, with very good service, and it worked out at less than £12 each! I was very impressed and would definitely go again.

i've gott say that Aagrah is by far the best, i have the half tandori chicken and its amazing and you get lots of free popadoms, prices not bad although drinks a bit pricey.