Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

zeenats is very nice,ordered a take away sun evening didnt have to wait to long for the delivery thought the food was nice espically the bhajis and

thought the staff who took my order was very friendly and wat we had was good value for money

No question about the best, the Rajput on Commonside. Brilliant vegetable Kerahi, channa puree, tandoori fish sizzler...

Agree with other posters; Dosanj the worst

Mangla on spital hill is fantastic but be prepared to wait

i must try this zaras. it always looks quiet when i have walked past. is she expensive?

have u got a job if so not that expensive

Anybody tried Akkbars on Meadowbank Road? would appreciate any feedback as looking for a good curry house for work outing

yes have tried akbars it is chain restaurant from bradford u get trieted like anumber not like a person stick to local restaurants they will apprieseat ur bisness more and look after u more my favourt is the zeenat on attercliffe road u cant go wrong great food great service great atmespher u will not be disaponted in any way an u will thank me later

not upset me at all, you posted in various existing threads not on the same one multiple times,

it just seems strange when somebody joins and there first 4 posts are all about the same place, then the very next day you post the exact same thing again.

i know what you mean about the messages. when you dont quite know what your doing!! lol. iv just about got the hang of it myself. however when iv written something and sent it i think of something else to say.

i know what you mean about the messages. when you dont quite know what your doing!! lol. iv just about got the hang of it myself. however when iv written something and sent it i think of something else to say.

a bit of patience for the newbies lol:)