Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

Induz - Attercliffe Road, The the food is first class as is the hospitality and service of Taz and the rest of the team.

ive eaten from mangla lots of times and yes the food was lovely, but only had deliveries as the area is bit iffy and since they changed hands its not as nice. i was more on about a good night out.

sorry bout all that im new to this and thought that the other messages were private to dongle

ive eaten from mangla lots of times and yes the food was lovely, but only had deliveries as the area is bit iffy and since they changed hands its not as nice. i was more on about a good night out.

parked mi BEAMER there - never had a problem

and its not changed hands while ive been going....

somones misinformed you

drink in the Royal oak....

as again...never a problem

DOT JUDGE AN AREA ON ITS LOOKS

i looked to see if any 1 had replied to my post and saw my post was not there so posted again today, i real dont see the problem. out of curiosity wht is your recommended indian restaurant and why?

my favourite has to be the induz, it may not be as nicely decorated as the zeenat but in my opinion the foods far better.

we have been going for the past 20 years and its been in the same ownership for all of that time.

we have tried the zeenat and sometimes use it for deliveries as the induz dont offer that.

i also no the owner of the zeenat as i lived a few doors away from him

Induz - Attercliffe Road, The the food is first class as is the hospitality and service of Taz and the rest of the team.

by far THEEEEEE best

by far THEEEEEE best

I will agree wi theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . :hihi:

I will agree wi theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . :hihi:

me to, taz is also a top bloke

Well i only visited this page to make my comment about the best indian restaurant. I dont want to add fuel to the fire, but in my opinion the best restaurant is Dosanj @ west one.

Zeenat is awful :gag:

indian chef for me.