Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

Khans on West Street is arguably the worst Indian I have ever been too. Every dish tastes the same. And the chicken appears to be that recycled stuff.

Aagrah in Leopold Square was ok, but the place is like a school dining room - so noisy, and the service was poor.

Butlers is good.

Shapla is excellent

Edited by F. Sidebottom

i asked same question monkey last year and a lot said cafe guru on westfield terrace just off west street, it was really nice great service, food was excellent,and chris waddle was sat next to me on next table lol.

jinnahs at the bottom of ecclesfield & bayleaves at the top of ecclesfield & the spice cottage at chapeltown

that`s cafe guru ruled out then, i could`nt cope having to eat a meal with slope shoulders hunchback waddle sat on the next table, that`s deffo nothing to brag about.

I'm shocked people are saying the Zeenat?? especially when the Induz is so much better just up the road! each to their own though! best ever is closed now...The 'Slammer' (Islamabad) on Attercliffe, not the nicest of places to dine but the curry was the best i've ever had! God bless ya Omar! :thumbsup:

Hi

Can anyone recomend a good curry house. I usually use bayleaves in eccelsfield but fancy a change. Thanks in advance

I'm going to have to say Nayabs on the cross. They do a mean King Prawn Tandoori Massala.

people who have been to zeenat obviously haver never been to the induz