Best Indian restaurant / curry house in Sheffield - Megathread

kashmir curry centre @ spital hill. Food amazing, reasonably priced and staff very friendly and welcoming. Also aagrah in leopold square is beautiful but food very spicy

Only 1 answer to that - the Mangla on Spital Hill, the best indian i've ever had apart from in Bradford.

my dad would agree with that he says its the best he's ever had and he's been to india!

Shapla beats them all hands down. :thumbsup:

I agree. Their keema nan is the best i have ever had.

Butlers do a good ruby

Gulshan on the wicker, closely followed by akbar`s at meadowbank rd.

Never really fancied the idea of Akbars, although I'd like to try it as I've hread good reports about the food, apparently if I'm right you can't bok a table - it's on a come in and see basis, which puts me off going. Don't want to get there and find I have to wait until a table becomes free. Otherwise I'd be there like a shot. Unless I'm wrong on this but that'swhat I've been told.

Only 1 answer to that - the Mangla on Spital Hill, the best indian i've ever had apart from in Bradford.

:thumbsup: got to agree with you on that one, yum yum, also origional kebashish side of big gun wicker a very nice change for differance in asian food,

Mogul Rooms on Sharrow Vale is my favourite.

The Aagrah in Leopold Square is the best curry I have had the pleasure of sampling in sheffield and I have tried a few!

Aagrar is great food but the service is a little too slick, we were rushed between courses! It's also a little bit more premium priced, but you'd expect that.

Shapla for me!