Elvis Presley died on 16 August

he sucked, don't care.

very true. its also 10 years to the day Ian Drury died. Hit me with your rythem stick, hit me hit me

very true. its also 10 years to the day Ian Drury died. Hit me with your rythem stick, hit me hit me

He obviously did:hihi:

Elvis would have been 75 years old today, did anyone see the documentary on him last week?

Saw parts of the documentary on the BBC.

A commemorative 4 CD box set "Elvis 75" has been released with 75 Elvis songs.

hey babe :wave:

didja have a good christmas? :)

one thing that struck me when i saw one of the elvis documentaries - is that he looks like a native american!! :D

that jet black hair, those cheekbones

explains a lot :nod:

he sucked, don't care.

33 years after his death people are still buying his records and are still impersonating and talking about him.......not bad for someone who "sucked"!;)

And did I mention Elvis still holds the record for most NO.1s in the UK Charts with 21.

Madonna and Michael Jackson combined only have 20 between them (13 & 7) respectively.

Edited by Kingmaker2

one thing that struck me when i saw one of the elvis documentaries - is that he looks like a native american!! :D

there was talk that he did have some Native American in him

A lot of American stars apparently do... I was told Jonny Depp (le sigh) does, Cher, Burt Reynolds, Demi Moore, Lou Diamond Philips, Denis Weaver, Don Johnson, Tommy lee Jones, Val Kilmer, Ava Gardner...

god that long cant belive it he was god! cant wait to see the film

I never really rated him,I was more in the Beatles and Stones era,but I sat and watched the Hawaii concert the other night and thoroughly enjoyed it ,his stage charisma really stands out and I am beginning to understand the attraction he had and his following

Yes thank you Solomon I had a very good Christmas (I spoiled myself really) and a fab. N.Y.E. - what did you do?

I read somewhere that Elvis was originally blonde and dyed his hair black, Lisa Maria was blonde too

Yes thank you Solomon I had a very good Christmas (I spoiled myself really) and a fab. N.Y.E. - what did you do?

I read somewhere that Elvis was originally blonde and dyed his hair black, Lisa Maria was blonde too

Elvis was not exactly blond, but he was definitely more a lightish brown. I heard it was some pomade-y type stuff he used, to slick his hair back, that made it turn so dark.

Have you seen the photos of Lisa Marie, these days, and her lad who's about 16/18 years old?

Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree!!!!

Elvis was not exactly blond, but he was definitely more a lightish brown. I heard it was some pomade-y type stuff he used, to slick his hair back, that made it turn so dark.

Have you seen the photos of Lisa Marie, these days, and her lad who's about 16/18 years old?

Talk about the apple not falling far from the tree!!!!

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/Lisa_Marie_Presley_elvis.jpeg

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2009/news/091019/benjamin-presley-320.jpg

Her son looks about as much like elvis as my living room chair. Lisa Marie does have a lot of his features