Blades fans will you celebrate if the owls are relegated?

Wil you blades celebrate the owls going down?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Wil you blades celebrate the owls going down?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure yet
    • dont care one way or the other

NO, because I like the steel city derbies.

You're insane then! I hate them. Too much emotion involved to enjoy them.

we wont go down, where poor but there are still (potentialy) poorer teams in this league.

10 bad results have dropped us down here and 10 good ones can put us back into mid table medriocrity.

cant see us getting 10 good ones pal cos were crap this season but we will come straight back up. <removed>.

Edited by HotPhil

Either way you will be going to bournemouth next season.

nowt wrong with bournemouth...rather go to a proper football ground like the ones you can still stand up in...than these new lifeless pieces of concrete....give me roker,baseball,burnden and ayresome park anyday....football is no fun anymore...enjoyed it yesterday watching all the lads get mullered in the boozer...hic! hic!......:hihi::hihi:

I went to the racecourse ground (Wrexham) a few times when i was in Wales and that definatley goes under the "original" catagory.

nowt wrong with bournemouth...rather go to a proper football ground like the ones you can still stand up in...than these new lifeless pieces of concrete....give me roker,baseball,burnden and ayresome park anyday....football is no fun anymore...enjoyed it yesterday watching all the lads get mullered in the boozer...hic! hic!......:hihi::hihi:

If we do get relegated can you organise another coach from Frechville with a beer stop in Farringdon for Swindon away again please. . .

. . . top day out that one :) :) :) .

If the pigs go down they will be a great big **** up on the woodthorpe and all over s13 i should think well know.

If the pigs go down they will be a great big **** up on the woodthorpe and all over s13 i should think well know.

Don,t think so mate im in s13 and know of more owls than blades

Lets hope they stay up so us blades can beat them again.

If the Blades beat wednesday at hillsborough and the owls are relegated that day I will celebrate by getting drunk and partying on the costa del sol where I will be with my owls pal watching the game.

He won't be in such a party moon I expect.

If the Blades beat wednesday at hillsborough and the owls are relegated that day I will celebrate by getting drunk and partying on the costa del sol where I will be with my owls pal watching the game.

He won't be in such a party moon I expect.

If that does happen alex, me and the other handfull of S6 Blades will make the most of it until we have to reenact a scene from a famous film. http://images.themoviedb.org/backdrops/21473/zulu-5_poster.jpg