Blades fans will you celebrate if the owls are relegated?

Wil you blades celebrate the owls going down?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Wil you blades celebrate the owls going down?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure yet
    • dont care one way or the other

off course i will party, it will go on all week as well

just like us wednesdayites did when they lost to burnley last season and when they went down from the prem etc - thats what fans do lol!!! i for one will accept it becuase i know i'd be doing the same if situations were reversed

Theres a loooooooooooooong way yet to go..... and now we've got our super-new-manager to get us out of the bottom three, we'll soon be flying up the league!

if wednesday went down i'd proper enjoying ribbing my wed work mates but celebrate?..no not these days maybe in the past but not anymore

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss to right i would hate em with a passion after how them wendy fans treated my dying brother in his wheel chair cos he had a red n white shirt on

just like us wednesdayites did when they lost to burnley last season and when they went down from the prem etc - thats what fans do lol!!! i for one will accept it becuase i know i'd be doing the same if situations were reversed

Spot on scooby. The Wednesdayites I know don't have to say a thing about us in that respect and vice-versa, becauseI know exactly what they're thinking and they know exactly what I'm thinking. Not one rubbed it in about Wembley or relegation but I knew they were dancing with delight inside. Likewise if Wednesday got relegated I wouldn't say a word to them, I wouldn't have to but believe me, I would be in some peoples faces for weeks...

will i celebrate...yes..big time.

Would have real reason to celebrate if both sets of pigs got relegated.

Would have real reason to celebrate if both sets of pigs got relegated.

Ladies team are safe.

I would simply remember to contact those that contacted me after Wigan & Burnley...

I wouldnt. I think it would be a crying shame if they go down this season.

I would definitely lift a glass