Look Leeds in Sheffield. Am I imagining it?

Maybe Agent Orange got lost in a snowstorm...

Hope Calendar send Christine Talbot down tomorrow.:love:

Hi All

I did notice C A some were interviewing a bloke about the amount of grit they had got left he said they had 50 tons left she said oh you will be ok for another couple of days then, in Sheffield the manager told her that they had 1000 ton of grit and more was arriving every day she made out that we was in dire straits and the roads wasnt getting gritted

The only time they mention Sheffield is when some gangsta teenage kid gets bulleted in the head.

Who got shot today?

x

Old-dated nonsense; Look North has, for a long time now, been good in its coverage of Sheffield, giving it as much weight as Leeds and more than Doncaster, Bradford and all other settlements.

nonsense,,

The only time they mention Sheffield is when some gangsta teenage kid gets bulleted in the head.

Who got shot today?

x

Dunno, but I wish they'd get shot of Harry Gration!:thumbsup:

Seemed to me that she stood in Sheffield introducing stories about West Yorkshire. But good that she found her way here, and Alan Whitehouse was still here at 10.30 (though again giving details of train problems in Leeds and York.

Hull, Worksop and Doncaster aren't mentioned cos they get a different programme with the much more professional but almost as orange legend Peter Levy.

like when leeds beat man u....

nonsense,,

Don't be silly boy; it's old - and boring - hat that Look North is Look Leeds. Sheffield needs to be more confident, not always having a chip on its shoulder.

Look North has as much Sheffield coverage as Leeds, and petty mewling by Sheffielders who want to feel hard done by won't change that.

Seemed to me that she stood in Sheffield introducing stories about West Yorkshire. But good that she found her way here, and Alan Whitehouse was still here at 10.30 (though again giving details of train problems in Leeds and York.

Hull, Worksop and Doncaster aren't mentioned cos they get a different programme with the much more professional but almost as orange legend Peter Levy.

Odd that, because Donny is regularly mentioned on the Look North I see in Sheffield.

just switched Look North on and can't actually believe they are making a reference to Sheffield. it must have been on 15 minutes and they haven't talked about Leeds yet. :o

i thought the BBC was determined to ignore Sheffield.:roll: maybe this is a u turn.

Ha ha ha! This made me laugh as we've also called Look North 'Look Leeds' for years too!!!! It's soooooo true! Wouldn't mind if I lived in Leeds I guess but i've no desire to do that so we just don't watch it anymore. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Will be interesting to see their reaction on Look Leeds when Spurs stuff them 5-0 (i'm not a spurs, or man utd fan by the way)

I think the majority of people call it Look Leeds, and have done for years. It's always the same. I don't watch it very often for that reason. Although on Wednesday I watched the BBC news at 6 with that bloody awful Kate Silverton, and when they went to their reporter (In London) she was saying how awful it was, and there was literally 4 flakes of snow! Then, with lip curling, she handed over to 'our North of England correspondent' she said it like it was another country!

It's official - Sheffield is the Ar*ehole of England:hihi: