Panic buying bread and milk

Please - don't mention bacon sandwiches!! I'm lusting for one. I have the bacon, but the remains of the loaf is so stale it's only any good for toast now. I'm going to have to wait until Tuesday, when the fresh bread is delivered!

see you should have stockpiled it like the rest of us!!!!

or you can use helgas tips and have a bacon and after eight sandwich or failing that christmas cake with bacon and a few salted nuts

so while im eating my club sandwiches your eating like a vagrant:hihi:

Possibly....but then maybe a vagrant 's diet is quite good, as they seem to manage out in the cold better than the average person.

Stopping eating bread was the best thing for me - lost loads of weight and eat anything I like without putting it back on. Its a fair sacrifice for me. Anyone want to buy a breadmaker?

see you should have stockpiled it like the rest of us!!!!

or you can use helgas tips and have a bacon and after eight sandwich or failing that christmas cake with bacon and a few salted nuts

Thanks for that - I forgot I'd got a fair old stock of bacon :) Bacon and satsumas make quite a nice breakfast

Possibly....but then maybe a vagrant 's diet is quite good, as they seem to manage out in the cold better than the average person.

Stopping eating bread was the best thing for me - lost loads of weight and eat anything I like without putting it back on. Its a fair sacrifice for me. Anyone want to buy a breadmaker?

stopped eating bread just eat after eights and christmas cake and nuts mmmmm:huh:

Next year im gunna buy loads of milk and make my own bread and sell grit you could make a killing!

I hate those who panic buy and deprive the rest of their food stuffs.

I hate those who panic buy and deprive the rest of their food stuffs.

i wouldnt call it "panic" buying, id call it being prepared,

Edited by sheffgrow

stopped eating bread just eat after eights and christmas cake and nuts mmmmm:huh:

Yes its incredible isn't it!? Didn't put on a pound over xmas - first time ever. I normally gain 7llbs

Next year im gunna buy loads of milk and make my own bread and sell grit you could make a killing!

Next year we will have a barbeque winter:hihi:

Next year we will have a barbeque winter:hihi:

Gud idea i will organise one!!!:hihi:

Yes its incredible isn't it!? Didn't put on a pound over xmas - first time ever. I normally gain 7llbs

yeh we cant put on weight cus the panic buyers have taken all the bread etc.

Gud idea i will organise one!!!:hihi:

Count me in! I've been to a beach cocktail party in December (in the snow), but never a barbecue!