Panic buying bread and milk

Just think if this was before Christmas.... Dinner would of been ruined.. NO BREAD SAUCE! :hihi:

Well ll them who bought loads of bread must be kicking them selves now!:rolleyes::hihi:

whys that then? dont you think they have frozen it?

Well we are living in a world of greed. As if the fat lumps haven't eaten enough over Xmas. Look at the current situation as an excuse to diat and walk?

Edited by Riche
Have I spelt Diot right

Surely many, like me, are still wading through the salted nuts and after eights. Still have enough food to last about 12 weeks!

Surely many, like me, are still wading through the salted nuts and after eights. Still have enough food to last about 12 weeks!

and what were you going to do? make a sandwich with 2 after eights?

and what were you going to do? make a sandwich with 2 after eights?

Mmmm ... with some nice, soft nougat in the middle!! :hihi:

Mmmm ... with some nice, soft nougat in the middle!! :hihi:

Hmmm Don't usually eat sandwiches so that won't be necessary. Providing the gas lasts I could stir fry the nuts and eat with a bit of xmas cake and cheese, supplemented by a multivit. Could last a while like that. After the xmas stuff is gone I'll move over to tins of beans tuna and custard, not necessarily together though.

Hmmm Don't usually eat sandwiches so that won't be necessary. Providing the gas lasts I could stir fry the nuts and eat with a bit of xmas cake and cheese, supplemented by a multivit. Could last a while like that. After the xmas stuff is gone I'll move over to tins of beans tuna and custard, not necessarily together though.

i think I spent too much time with my grandmother who lived through the war!

My bold

I'm so glad you added those last few words!! :hihi:

so while im eating my club sandwiches your eating like a vagrant:hihi:

so while im eating my club sandwiches your eating like a vagrant:hihi:

:hihi:

i know which situation i'd rather be in.

*tucks into bacon sandwich*

:hihi:

i know which situation i'd rather be in.

*tucks into bacon sandwich*

Please - don't mention bacon sandwiches!! I'm lusting for one. I have the bacon, but the remains of the loaf is so stale it's only any good for toast now. I'm going to have to wait until Tuesday, when the fresh bread is delivered!