Strange light in the sky

saw this the other night too from Rotherham. It was like a start but flickering in a red/green colour. It was still there in the morning, just slightly more to the right. Odd:)

More likely to be planet Venus.

the moon was absolutely flying on new years day morning, i've never seen anything like it. the 15 pints i'd had probably didn't help.

the moon was absolutely flying on new years day morning, i've never seen anything like it. the 15 pints i'd had probably didn't help.

Nothing on T.V. again??

Am I the only one who finds that poorly-spelt words, "txtspk" abbreviations, poor punctuation, and all-lower-case typing make posts difficult to understand?

Am I the only one who finds that poorly-spelt words, "txtspk" abbreviations, poor punctuation, and all-lower-case typing make posts difficult to understand?

probably,,

i'm telling ya there is other life out there, we are being watched, more n more since global warming

I personally think 'text talk' depends on the person, I do slip up as I used to use my phone for the internet although now I just use my laptop...Poor spelling does annoy me a little bit but only when its simple words like no and know...I find half the people on my facebook misspell that one, really bugs me lol!