Strange light in the sky

Hey people,

a couple of nights ago me and my boyfriend had noticed a strange light in the sky, it wasnt moving (much) it was way too high up to be a helicopter just hovering, it was kind of flashing, red and green. It started to move but when it did, it moved further away rather than up or down or left or right. Was rather strange, this was from my window on london road. just wondering if anybody else had seen it or knew what it was?

we didn't watch it for long enough to see it disappear so dont know if it faded or what but we was watching it for easily 15 minutes.

and no it wasnt an orange chinese lantern lol, I know what they look like i have seen hundreds, and they dont flash =/

Ooooohhh, get ready for the mockers and knockers to call you:

a) Stupid, or

b) Drunk

So, to cut out the middle man -

Don't be stupid you drunken cow,

How could it possibly be an alien invasion?

It was chinese lanterns!

This is a taste of the bigotry you'll find on here:(

Oh, and by the way, I believe you. I have also seen strange unexplained lights in the sky, but then I am a stupid cow, as was pointed out to me at the time:hihi:

ha ha yeah i knew people were going to be like that anywho =) i dont think it was aliens lol, i just thought there might have been some other explanation, it deffo wasnt a chinese lantern tho, it was stuck in the middle of the sky and dint once go orange lol.

it was probably very explanable...i should have stated that i didnt think it was aliens in my post though lol

Coulda been a green chinese lantern with a red flame???

ha ha yeah i knew people were going to be like that anywho =) i dont think it was aliens lol, i just thought there might have been some other explanation, it deffo wasnt a chinese lantern tho, it was stuck in the middle of the sky and dint once go orange lol.

it was probably very explanable...i should have stated that i didnt think it was aliens in my post though lol

No, I know you didn't think it was aliens, just an Unidentified flying object. It was the pillocks that hijacked the thread I was posting on that accused me of fearing an alien invasion!

And anyway, this is SF - you don't honestly think you should have an opinion do you???

It was my take away delivery, I had to get it here somehow :hihi:

lmao i think tbh it was mars, i googled sum stuff earlier and it says that the day we saw it (like every day) it can be seen but it was around that time as well, so problem solved, we thought it moved but maybe it didnt. thats enough of an answer for me lol =)

and as for take away, would it not have been cold by then? lol

lol you do get sum idiots on here, funny how they hide behind the internet though aint it! They just have nothing better to do with their lives..simples! =)

Guest Ant

Ah, that'll be the Red and Green Planet.

fireworks

perhaps?

fireworks? no lol im pretty sure they move...lol...i think mars was the best explanation ive had, makes the most sense :)