Missed bin collections due to the snow

hi does any1 know if the bins will get collected on wednesday please parson x area

hi there i live on donovan road and they have been for our bins every week

questioning my abilities is pointless,all im saying is these times are trying,it will all be ok in the end!!

im in shiregreen and some bins have been emptied but ours havent and the road has been clear for days!! today was or normal collection day and theres still loads that havent been emptied even tho the roads are clear??

I'm in s8 too and i saw them look down our road and not bother, i must admit it's abit slippy.Lets hope they can get to us soon, over flowing bins are gross.

Not questioning anyone, fingers crossed for next week, or we`ll have the fattest foxes in yorkshire.

I am in Walkley they managed the road next to mine today and still not ours there are so many bins and bags out when will they be back???? Litter is everywhere and there is no room at the litter inn:|

This getting beyond a joke now our bin has not been collected new for 3 weeks and our street looks like a bomb site. Bin bags on the floor boxes everywhere bin lids up. Whens my bin gona be collected

This getting beyond a joke now our bin has not been collected new for 3 weeks and our street looks like a bomb site. Bin bags on the floor boxes everywhere bin lids up. Whens my bin gona be collected

Maybe the drivers double up as drivers for the gritters and they've been out gritting all night - more important than emptying bins probably ?

I'm in s8 too and i saw them look down our road and not bother, i must admit it's abit slippy.Lets hope they can get to us soon, over flowing bins are gross.

I guess you'd be whinging again if the bin lorry skidded into your car or house............

Have you read the black ice thread? http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=538893

I just keep reminding myself that we are all only human. Most of the bin/bus/gritter drivers must have to drive to work too, if it's difficult for me then they have the same problem. I wouldn't fancy having to drive for a living in these conditions, I'm grateful for the services they are managing to keep going. That includes our milkman, who has never missed a delivery!