Missed bin collections due to the snow

we live in norton lees & cars cannot get up or down the road, so im guessing the bin lorry wont get down.

We live in S8 and ours got emptied yesterday while it was snowing and our road was covered, I wasn't expecting it at all, I was very impressed!

just been on phone to veolia, all bin crews are working today & will attempt to empty as many bins as possible on scheduled routes

Our bins are usually emptied at 7am every Tuesday morning in S6, yesterday at that time our road wasn't that bad but no bins were emptied, it's now treacherous. I'm not very impressed.

Our bins in S12 are emptied on a Monday, they didn't come this week and the road had been gritted. However they were here about an hour ago and the road is very slippy covered in snow and a hill. So well done to them for turning out today and emptying the bins.

our bins just been emptied, although theyre a lot later than normal at least they turned up

Our Blue bins have been emptied today in S6 which I am very suprised about as my road is bad. Our normal bins are normally collected by 10am but they have not been emptied yet. I did not put my bin out until the blue bin collection arrived

Our Blue bins have been emptied today in S6 which I am very suprised about as my road is bad. Our normal bins are normally collected by 10am but they have not been emptied yet. I did not put my bin out until the blue bin collection arrived
i spoke to veolia this morning & they said to put them out as normal if its your scheduled collection day, theyre going to do as many as possible, ours are 6hrs later than normal but still turned up

They came on our estate yesterday as normal but didn't go down the side roads, I phoned Veolia (to see wether to leave the bins at the kerb) and they said yes as they would be trying again today, but as expected no show.

Edited by phawley