Average British Woman Spends £31,000 on Shoes

Is that all ?

I bet I spend more than that in my lifetime on trainers.

I don't think I spend anywhere near enough that amount.

Hate the thought of being 'below average'

I'm off shopping :clap:

is that all ?

i spend more than that in my sleep.

I know I don't spend that much - I hate wearing new shoes in so only buy them when I need to! However I can live with being below average in that way.:D

Is that all? Doesn't even register on the Imelda Marcos scale of shoe buying! :roll:

Easily done. I typically LOVE shoes and own stupid amounts in all diferent colours. And bags to a lesser degree.

I own more boots than shoes :suspect:

There's no such thing as too many pairs of spiky boots (according to Mr Strix), and I don't need to lie about prices coz I collect them in the sales :D

My wedding boots were the most expensive I've ever bought, but they were worth it as they are the same Nappa leather as my dress (see photos in signature)

Thing with shoes is that once you've grown up, your shoes will always fit, where as an impluse buy dress will be useless as your weight flunctuates throughout the month aswell as throughout the year. Well, thats what I say anyway - Caprice, the shoe addict :)

strix, they are lovley boots which i hope you stroke every night like i do with some of my babys before they go to sleep. where did you get them?

:)

How could that be if the average per capita earnings in the UK is much lower then £31,000? I suppose it all could go on the plastic. Actually it probably does seeing the number of zero's on the national debt stats.

Huh I answered myself there!