Check your yards/cars for valuables in S6

It looks like it must have been a good 20 to 30 minutes ago, the tracks are going fuzzy with new snow, otherwise I'd have happily followed them and asked him what he thought he was doing on my drive.

"them", "him", "he"? Not "she"? Make your mind up. Are you giving us the full story?

Are you going fuzzy with the new snow, what was the crime?

Help us to help you. If it was just a tiff between you and your lady, then perhaps you can work it out together.

I live in S20 i had my dust caps stolen and also had a wheel nut taken, i had alloys on, i think they were going to try nicking them, i had locking wheels nuts on them they must have noticed after stealing the first nut lol.

Alloys!! That is one posh bus you drive dink! ;)

The ' thief ' could well have been Father Xmas, trying to leave gifts for the people of Walkley. Why do we always look on the bad side ? Imagine how embarrassed Cyclone would have been----confronting an old pensioner in a red coat and with a white beard, intent only on doing good !

Come on, Cyclone, this is the season of Goodwill, after all !

Fareast - You think he intended to leave them inside the locked cars that he was examining?

Viney - Them (person), him, he (male person). Did that confuse you somehow? You're not all that bright are you.

It's interesting you say this Cyclone because I live in Lower Walkley and just before Christmas I noticed some footprints up my steps, along my front terrace and up to my front door despite everyone (postie, housemate, friends, me etc) using my back door. At the time I thought it must be someone like a charity collector or something like that - hope it wasn't this person.

Fareast - You think he intended to leave them inside the locked cars that he was examining?

Viney - Them (person), him, he (male person). Did that confuse you somehow? You're not all that bright are you.

Them (plural).Oops! You stated one set of tracks. Am I getting brighter?

Him, He (male person). Correct, but Oops! you didn't see if it was a male or female. Are you feeling dimmer?

What crime was committed? Oops!, none. Dimmer still.

Why did you not call the police if you felt so threatened?

I will tell you why.

A group of kids were having a snowball fight on your street. One of the kids ran up to the nearest car (yours) for ammo'.

You came out of the house and saw that snow had been removed from your windscreen.

You ran back into the house, jumped onto your keyboard and started a thread that would cause unnecessary panic to any vulnerable forrumer in the Walkley area without any proof of any criminal behaviour.

A ridiculous thread, made obvious by your reluctance to reply directly to someone who is brighter than you lad.

You aren't getting any brighter no. You are starting to look like a childish forum stalker though, so well done for that minor accomplishment.

You clearly can't even read. My car was on my drive. To access the drive you need to come up a genel, through a gate, across 2 back yards, through another gate and then onto my drive.

The footsteps then went around to the far side and a patch of the side window was scraped clear.

It would also have to be a child with a large shoe size, about the same as your IQ, 9 or 10, and they also walked up the street and down several other genels and up the side windows of multiple cars. They had a good old wander around the van parked on the street and it was late, there were no children out.

If you've got nothing to add to the thread, then stop posting your drivel and go and do some plastering.

Them (plural).Oops! You stated one set of tracks.

If you the followed the tracks, you would be following them:thumbsup:.

You aren't getting any brighter no. You are starting to look like a childish forum stalker though, so well done for that minor accomplishment.

You clearly can't even read. My car was on my drive. To access the drive you need to come up a genel, through a gate, across 2 back yards, through another gate and then onto my drive.

The footsteps then went around to the far side and a patch of the side window was scraped clear.It would also have to be a child with a large shoe size, about the same as your IQ, 9 or 10, and they also walked up the street and down several other genels and up the side windows of multiple cars. They had a good old wander around the van parked on the street and it was late, there were no children out.

If you've got nothing to add to the thread, then stop posting your drivel and go and do some plastering.

I can read, and I read your OP quite clearly, and the majority of my bold was not included in it. It's there for all to see.

You are clearly making it up as you go along to try and save face.

You included a total of five personal insults in your previous reply to me. You have a lot to learn about how to address someone who does not agree with you with good reason.

I have plenty to add to the thread, but will not, as I don't wish to be subjected to more immature arrogance.

I wish you luck in finding this/these horrendous villains!