The Car Boot Megathread 2010 - please see first post for full list of CBs

thank you :)

that was useful

Edited by T-dizzle

When I went to Chesterfield yesterday there were signs saying that Tansley car boot was due to start again today (though under the circumstances I'm guessing it didn't).

Thanks for reply. Went to Oldcotes today.About ten standing,and a few more under the cover of the barn The butcher didn`t even bother to set up his lorry before he left. Had `fun` driving out, people didn`t realise that if you stay in first and drive at 5mph you will get further than revving the engine to get moving, but it`s the first time I`ve seen a tranny van do a doughnut, so it was worth going just to see that.

When I went to Chesterfield yesterday there were signs saying that Tansley car boot was due to start again today (though under the circumstances I'm guessing it didn't).
Thanks for that - would it be possible for you get any more info please and I'll amend the details on the first post?

Having Googled I've found some info, on dooyoo, although one of the reviews sounds suspiciously like a sales pitch :hihi: and I hate it when they charge to park....

http://www.dooyoo.co.uk/other-uk-ireland-topics/tansley-sunday-market-car-boot-sale-derbyshire/1245806/

this has been so useful ty!

thank you :)

that was useful

Oh, and thanks for your posts. It's nice to be appreciated. :)

If you go to Oldcotes the parking charges are:- Before 6:00 am free. Between 6:00 and 8:00 am 50 p and after 8:00 am £1:00

Hillsborough Sports Arena have now confirmed car boot dates for this year

16th & 30th May

13th & 27th June

11th & 25th July

8th & 22nd August

9am - approx 1pm - please, please please do not turn up before 8am-our staff don't arrive before 8am so any cars arriving earlier will have to wait in the top car park or drive around until after we have completed the pitch inspection

Spaces for over 100 pitches, no need to book, £7 car & £10 van

http://www.hillsboroughsportsarena.co.uk

can anyone give me any info on the carboot at Tesco on Infirmary Road on Sundays.

Is it any good?

Thankyou!

Thanks for that - would it be possible for you get any more info please and I'll amend the details on the first post?

You've always had to pay to park at Tansley though it used to a quid not 1.20. I haven't been for some time, but it varied from OK to dreadful, and it remains the only car boot I've been to which was being raided by the police at the same time.

is there any in sheffield?

Tesco's (infirmary road in sheffield) is having a carboot on the 28th march.

can anyone tell me when the carboots in and around sheffield start please? also are there any indoor ones around at the moment?