The Car Boot Megathread 2010 - please see first post for full list of CBs

Was thinking of popping down to Oldcoates tomorrow, how much smaller is it in winter than summer? Is it still worth going down do you think? Its usually house clearance stuff I look for.

hi does anyone no of any carboots inside or out or any table top sales.

i need to sell a few things but not sure wat is still up and running

thanks for your help

I went to both Oldcoates and Keep Moat Stadium car boot yesterday, Oldcoates was still a good size but I was really impressed by the one at Doncaster. It was huge and had some really good sellers.

Oldcaotes was a little muddy, I would recommend wellies or good walking boots next week !

Any coming up that people know of?

It's a bit of a desert on the local car boot front and I really can't face driving 3 small children too far, so which are the best local ones in Winter? I went to Chesterfield last Sunday and it was ok but there are far too many traders selling over priced, over used goods for my liking.

any coming up that you could point me in the direction of?

[mods, please leave this here a day or so, they just get lost in the megathread]

oh for gods sake.

are there any car boots coming up in the next week or so please and can anyone confirm if marsh lane car boot has finished now i have loads of christmas wrapping paper to get rid of many thanks

Is it worth car booting in the winter? Do people come and buy as much as they do in milder weather?

I went to both Oldcoates and Keep Moat Stadium car boot yesterday, Oldcoates was still a good size but I was really impressed by the one at Doncaster. It was huge and had some really good sellers.

Oldcaotes was a little muddy, I would recommend wellies or good walking boots next week !

Me and my fella want to try this out now youve said how good it is. Whats the best time for buyers to turn up?

Me and my fella want to try this out now youve said how good it is. Whats the best time for buyers to turn up?

About 6am, buyers arriving b4 7am get in for 50p