The Car Boot Megathread 2010 - please see first post for full list of CBs

Does anyone have a list of all local Car Boot sales, flea markets and Second Hand Markets. If not, post the ones you know about with details of locations and day that they're open, so this thread can be a directory.

Thanks

Genius! :hihi:

Coming to the season's end :help: can people please post if they know a car boot has definately finished for the season so I can amend the first post?

Coming to the season's end :help: can people please post if they know a car boot has definately finished for the season so I can amend the first post?

H'boro arena has. Tesco say they don't have any more planned for this year.

Does anyone have a list of all local Car Boot sales, flea markets and Second Hand Markets. If not, post the ones you know about with details of locations and day that they're open, so this thread can be a directory.

Thanks

See the very first page of this thread!:rant::)

Jim

Genius! :hihi:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :hihi::loopy:

Anyone know if any BIG boot sales on this coming weekend around Sheffield area? thanx

does any body no if there's any car boots going on still in sheffield? got loads off stuff to sell. thank u :)

Yeah, I'd be interested if there are any car boots. Need to sell some stuff to make room in time for Xmas. I do think the majority of car boots have finished for the season though

does any body no if there's any car boots going on still in sheffield? got loads off stuff to sell. thank u :)

Yes, most of the car boots have finished for the season. However, there are still a few. Wisewood Inn are having one on Sunday 17th October. On Sunday 24th October there are 3 car boots at the following venues:

Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club

Car Park behind Winn Gardens Shops

Norton Oakes Cricket Club

And on Sunday 30th October There's one at Remington Youth & Community Centre.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Yes, most of the car boots have finished for the season. However, there are still a few. Wisewood Inn are having one on Sunday 17th October. On Sunday 24th October there are 3 car boots at the following venues:

Thorpe Hesley Cricket Club

Car Park behind Winn Gardens Shops

Norton Oakes Cricket Club

And on Sunday 30th October There's one at Remington Youth & Community Centre.

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

thanks bianco, any idea what times these start.

thanks bianco, any idea what times these start.

Sorry, I don't know. However, I'm sure they will advertise in the local press, they usually do.

Thanks

Hah, bet you wish you had thought of that Rozzee, bet u feel stupid now for not doing so, lol