The Car Boot Megathread 2010 - please see first post for full list of CBs

[*]Arbourthorne - mornings -Arbourthorne Playing Fields, Sheffield. East Bank Road and then left onto Eastern Avenue. Entrance is on Northern Avenue. Sellers 8am buyers 9am. £8.00 per car and £10.00 for vans. Pay on the day. Next Dates:

Hiya

Does anybody know if this carboot is currently running and if so, is it is any good? I've just moved house and am looking to get rid of random oddments. Not looking to make a fortune, but definitely will need to recover the entrance cost back

Thankyou :-)

Car Boot Sale Withdrawal? Other Regular Boots, Auctions and Market Days

Dinnington Market Friday and Saturday. Saturday only has fruit and veg and the bread man.

Doncaster and Rotherham Markets have Bric a Brac Market on the Wednesday.

[*]Arbourthorne - mornings -Arbourthorne Playing Fields, Sheffield. East Bank Road and then left onto Eastern Avenue. Entrance is on Northern Avenue. Sellers 8am buyers 9am. £8.00 per car and £10.00 for vans. Pay on the day. Next Dates:

Hiya

Does anybody know if this carboot is currently running and if so, is it is any good? I've just moved house and am looking to get rid of random oddments. Not looking to make a fortune, but definitely will need to recover the entrance cost back

Thankyou :-)

I can't find any evidence that it is. There used to be a link on a vivastreet posting but that went.

Car Boot Sale Withdrawal? Other Regular Boots, Auctions and Market Days

Dinnington Market Friday and Saturday. Saturday only has fruit and veg and the bread man.

Doncaster and Rotherham Markets have Bric a Brac Market on the Wednesday.

Thanks, I'll amend.

Hey guys can you tell me if MARSH LANE CARBOOT If up and running this sunday 31st?? And what time do people get there in the morning to buy? Thanks

Hey guys can you tell me if MARSH LANE CARBOOT If up and running this sunday 31st?? And what time do people get there in the morning to buy? Thanks

I didn't think Marsh Lane started until Easter?

Thats what iam trying to find out, as on the main page it just says MARSH LANE 2010?

Could somebody confirm that MARSH LANE carboot is up and running this sunday? if not any others around sheffield thats just as good? Thanks

Thats what iam trying to find out, as on the main page it just says MARSH LANE 2010?

Could somebody confirm that MARSH LANE carboot is up and running this sunday? if not any others around sheffield thats just as good? Thanks

I'm sure when I did a car boot last September, i did one of the last ones of the year until they opened in Easter?

Re Marsh Lane and the first post

Please note that many car boots are seasonal so those in bold have definately restarted in 2010 (or have a start date), those that are faded out have not restarted this season, any others, I don't have an update on.

If I recall correctly it restarted late March last year and ended for the season in sept. There are no local ones that are any good over the Winter in my opinion. I think you'd need to go further afield. Edited by RozeePozee

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how good the Sherwood forrest Carboot is, I leaving the country soon and have alot of random stuff to sell as oppose to take with me. Is this the right sort of event or is there a bigger one in the south yorkshire area?

Cheers Andy

hey which carboots are on this sunday in sheffield? n what time do they start n fin? thanks

See first post - no regular car boots that I'm aware of in Sheffield until Spring