Old relatives the Kitsons

I have a second cousin (Ann) who married Jeff Kitson. They had a chip shop in Sheffield. They live down south now.

Tosh

There were Kitsons lived next door to me at Intake and I think came off the Manor originally.

They were older than me and were Winnie and Kathleen, They were both married with children and if you need their married names I will pm you.

Hazel

Kitson 1948

arthur 309 derbyshire lane

arthur jun. propr. kitson serv stn. h 69 norfolk park av.2

ellen 39 tylney rd park

geoerge 27 sidney rd. 6

henry 104 regents ct 6

lily 5 anns rd

lucy 61 st josephs rd.9

margaret ellen shopkpr 34 dutton rd 6

samuel cycle agent 125 main rd.9

kitson super service station penistone rd north

Originally posted by hazel

Tosh

There were Kitsons lived next door to me at Intake and I think came off the Manor originally.

They were older than me and were Winnie and Kathleen, They were both married with children and if you need their married names I will pm you.

Hazel

Hi Hazel & thanks I am just checking with my sister about the names you have given me & will let you know the result cheers Tosh

My sister has informed me of who she can remember,Aunty Olive.Maureen,trying too find more names.

Hi I have relatives called the Kitson's,my Great Uncle Teddy Kitson & my Grandma Kitson are all I can recall,my Uncle Teddy was a big man & he sat in front of the fire with a oxygen bottle at his side,that is all that I can recall,it is over 40yrs since I last saw my relatives.Thanks

i have relatives called kitsons my grandma was called margaret grandad was called arnold they lived in owlerton hillsborogh sheffield

Hi baldass my family lived on the Manor & I think the road was Windyhouse Lane.

My sted dad has relations called Kitson. I can't recall the mum and dad's names but there was a jackie, debbie and a wayne. Their grandmother, annie lowe, lived at the top of Darcy Close, Manor Estate and there were links with a family called Bourne and Bonsall.

My main family are the Siddall's my Grandmother lived at 43 Fitzhubert road & my Aunty Beattie (Sanderson) Siddall lived a few doors down.

I seem to recall another Kitson that went to Waltheof. His name was Harry but he changed his name to Wayne or Shaun

Hi Tosh13,

I have Kitsons in my family history but they originally came from Doncaster but some moved to Sheffield. I'm in touch with a couple of people from Genes Reunited that have traced the Kitsons from that area back to the 1590's.

If you want any more information please Pm me.

Thanks,

Lois

Hi Lois my sister is sorting out some more Kitson name's for me & I will let you know as soon as I hear from her.