Dog toilet - Cadman Street, Mosborough

I ventured out to work this morning and had to dodge about 20 dog turds from one end of Cadman Street to the other. Nice.

There used to be yellow spray painted signs on the pavement reminding owners to tidy up after their dogs. Looks like it wouldn't do any harm having them repainted.

Does anyone know how you go about getting the Council to do this?

they have also been chitting outside my mums house on queen street xx

Why not simply get the dog to wear a nappy when it is out?

or alternatively, why not have a dog toilet, you would only need a garden shed in the middle of a park. You wouldn't need cubicles as dogs (unlike humans) don't feel embarrased when another dog sees them having a poo

just be warned if your dog chits outside her house and she catches you she will rub your face innit

you have been warned

Why not simply get the dog to wear a nappy when it is out?

or alternatively, why not have a dog toilet, you would only need a garden shed in the middle of a park. You wouldn't need cubicles as dogs (unlike humans) don't feel embarrased when another dog sees them having a poo[/Q

Worth a try. I used to live in a house that had a dog toilet at the end of the garden and it worked quite well - just had to trowel some poo out of a sandpit every other day or so.

I think it's time the council started getting tougher on dog owners who allow their dogs to foul the pavements.

If you have video evidence on a mobile phone of a dog owner allowing their dog to foul on the pavement and then not clear it up afterwards, can you use it to get a fine issued?

I ventured out to work this morning and had to dodge about 20 dog turds from one end of Cadman Street to the other. Nice.

There used to be yellow spray painted signs on the pavement reminding owners to tidy up after their dogs. Looks like it wouldn't do any harm having them repainted.

Does anyone know how you go about getting the Council to do this?

Sadly, to be honest the idle scuzzers who don't pick up their dog's bobbar when there are no signs aren't likely to do so if the signs are there...:(

Absolutely discusting, find out where said offender(s) and their 'poo machine' live and return it along with a note saying where from. I grew up with dogs and we never let them leave 'butt cake' on a pavement.

i live in mosborough and walk my 3 dogs around that area twice a day and i have always picked up my dogs business and carried it until i found a bin. but i agree i must admit i have seen dogs do their business and the owners just dragged them away or pretend their dogs hasnt done anything, but then again i have been accused of my dogs especially my 17 month old to be vicious just cos he sniffed the other dog, but that is because he is a staffy

Is there no 'street pride' number you can ring? or use the fixmystreet.com site they will send a message to the appropiate council to deal with it.

I live near Southey Hill, which they ought to re-name "Sh*tty Hill" due to the dog s*ite all over the shop!

Is there no 'street pride' number you can ring? or use the fixmystreet.com site they will send a message to the appropiate council to deal with it.

Thanks I'll look into this