The Fat Cat - No Singing Allowed !!

yes i would stand up in court

thank goodness you have decided that you wont be going in there again.

Fair play, I admire your brass front.

But be careful who you listen to in the future, because you've been told a pack of lies.

i'm more inclined to believe an observer than the version of the events presented by one of those in the party causing trouble.

I don't know what to make of this really. Basically the real ale tour carol singer 'real ale t**t types are a bunch of dongs but then so are the staff at The Fat Cat. Who is the bigger dong in this case though?

Edited by Smack Jack

Locket,

I cannot believe what I am reading. As Hoddock says you are either making this up or have been misinformed badly.

The group of us who I must add a decent bunch who trouble does not follow in any way shape or form. A group of 30 / 40 somethings who I consider to be well educated and hold down pretty decent high profile jobs amongst the number and as such consider some of the remarks on this forum sad on the whole.

I can categorically state that NO singing was done downstairs. We all walked in, got served and went straight upstairs as due to the layout did not want to get in anyones way. We only started singing when the party already in the upstairs room produced 2 guitars.

When the barman came upstairs to ask us to be quiet or F***O** this was in the same sentance and no way a retort to how his original request was recieved.

So finally Locket I would get your facts staright first before delivering untruths on the forum. This is a minor discussion but as people are increasingly finding out the written word on internet forum is becoming very powerful and untruths are becoming part and parcel of the legal process.

The Fat Cat is the kind of place to go for a quiet drink amongst well behaved people and I hope it always remains that way. There are plenty of pubs and bars that actively encourage loud, annoying idiots, I don't see why they can't stay in the sort of places where they'll be welcomed and leave the rest of us alone.