Sheffield is better known than I thought!

I am more interested in the positive views of Sheffield.

Pulling Sheffield down is for the cop out brigade.

I am with you all the way in promoting Sheffield and it's positive attributes, but we must then be able to back up our claims about the city, don't you agree?

Sheffield has a great deal to offer, as mentioned earlier with a higher percentage than many places of graduate opting to stay on in the city after qualifying, the friendly nature of the local populace and the close proximity to wonderful countryside, the transformed Station, the internationally renowned shopping centre of Meadow hell, the concert venues such as the Arena and the sports venues such as the Don Vally and the Ponds Forge are but a few to mention. Perhaps better not to mention the Football teams but hey some might still support them;) I love Sheffield but only for the right reasons:thumbsup:

I am with you all the way in promoting Sheffield and it's positive attributes, but we must then be able to back up our claims about the city, don't you agree?

Sheffield has a great deal to offer, as mentioned earlier with a higher percentage than many places of graduate opting to stay on in the city after qualifying, the friendly nature of the local populace and the close proximity to wonderful countryside, the transformed Station, the internationally renowned shopping centre of Meadow hell, the concert venues such as the Arena and the sports venues such as the Don Vally and the Ponds Forge are but a few to mention. Perhaps better not to mention the Football teams but hey some might still support them;) I love Sheffield but only for the right reasons:thumbsup:

Now your talking. ;)

I have to admit that I have never been that fond of visiting the city centre, and as such, haven't been there for quite some time.

Due to the bad weather I decided to get on site via the bus this morning (something I haven't done for about five years!).

The bus service was excellent in the snow, and the sights in the city centre were amazing.

That great big wheel close up, the shops on West Street that wouldn't look out of place in London's smartest areas, The Peace Gardens.

Fantastic! I feel even more proud of our city after today.