Strangest thing I've ever seen.

Get a grip fella. Have you not heard the undeniable proof that Wildcat is unearthing by the minute?

It seems Wildcat has gone to a lot of trouble to research this.:)

I have been finding a reason to delay going to the corner shop. :)

I have been finding a reason to delay going to the corner shop. :)

Oh, I see. Any excuse then ?:hihi:

No offence pat, but your a bird. The only science bit you know is about Garnier. Let the cat get on with it.

No offence pat, but your a bird. The only science bit you know is about Garnier. Let the cat get on with it.

:huh::huh::huh:

Not proof, just a possible explanation.

It could be that the cars moved slowly with the ice and an unseen animal triggered the camera, but I thought the cars moved uphill? If so whilst still possible depending on the way the ice thawed, it seems unlikely.

Keep it up cat. Could it be that ice (in a certain temperature) melts uphill on certain gradients?

IMO, the footage has already been explained by Ash and co. The strangest element about the video is not the cars moving, but how they move. It's not a natural movement in any sense and is clearly a result of the video being spliced, not by anyones hand, but by the motion sensor turning on and the video starting.

The confusion has arisen because we seem to see the cars moving and then the alarm going off, but I don't believe that's the case. As Ash has said, the cars have probably slipped forward on the ice over the 35 minute period (that time of the night is often when the temperature dips) and the alarms have been activated by an animal, probably the fox mentioned.

The point being, the movement of the cars isn't what is causing the alarm sounding , but because we were told that this is what is happening, that's what we assume has occurred when we first watch.

If a force was present that somehow 'pushed' the cars, whether it be a tremor, mine shaft or Bealzebub, we would have witnessed more residual movement of the cars, especially when you bear in my mind the ice surface.

It's clearly a trick of video. If the missing 35 minutes were on film, all the naked eye would have witnessed is the alarm sounding.

yes thats most sensible explanation so far :thumbsup:

I may be blonde but Im not dumb.:mad:

and you are certainly no turkey pat, bloomin cheek eh :mad:

and you are certainly no turkey pat, bloomin cheek eh :mad:

Yes, and Gentlemen prefer blondes dont they ?:mad: