Strangest thing I've ever seen.

No it's saved on a hard disc drive just like in your computer.
thank you ,the only ones i ever saw were industrial ones that recorded to a v h s tape ,must try to keep up with technology

thank you ,the only ones i ever saw were industrial ones that recorded to a v h s tape ,must try to keep up with technology
Just asking for a Kick up the "eighties" Depoix :hihi::hihi: Yer Old Git ;):D:D

You can see a trail of foot prints leading to the gap in the hedge, someone must have walked through there and moved the privet or whatever it is.

Many strange things have been happening over the Christmas period. The mysterious orange lights in the sky have been the most frequently reported.

I was lucky enough to have my camera at hand when I witnessed them on Christmas Eve. Check out what I managed to snap.

The picture isn't very clear, but if you look closely you can just about make it out.

http://79.170.40.55/davidvineart.co.uk/page18.html

Very interesting footage. I have looked here and there are no seismic events that I can see that would explain this.

http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/recent_events/recent_events.html

I am wondering if the car park might be built near some old mine workings, and the slight shifting has something to do with that?

Very interesting footage. I have looked here and there are no seismic events that I can see that would explain this.

http://www.earthquakes.bgs.ac.uk/recent_events/recent_events.html

I am wondering if the car park might be built near some old mine workings, and the slight shifting has something to do with that?

Could be Wildcat! I think you should carry on with this line of investigation. Sounds like a winner.

Could be Wildcat! I think you should carry on with this line of investigation. Sounds like a winner.

I can only investigate so far, but there appears to have been fairly central unregulated mining and pits for 80 years between 1780 and 1860 to feed the Chapel furnace.

The hamlet was also beside Blackburn Brook which powered a corn mill near Cowley Manor and, from the late sixteenth century, the Chapel Furnace next to White Lane to the north of the settlement. This blast furnace was powered by charcoal from the surrounding woods until about 1780: after that date until about 1860 it operated as a coke-fuelled furnace and the tenants had associated coal and ironstone pits

http://www.ecclesfield-pc.gov.uk/history/history.html

A bit north of there is some mention of medieval mine workings here:

Land at Warren Lane, Chapeltown: An Archaeological Assessment

Neal, P & Fraser, R Barnard Castle : Northern Archaeological Associates, .....

The site of the proposed residential development was found to lie within an area of archaeological interest. Features noted were predominantly medieval in date and consisted of several bell pits and a deer park. Undated earthwork features were also recorded. [AIP]

http://csweb.bournemouth.ac.uk/aip/online/B/yorkshire/BSYORKS.pdf

Ive been talking to a motor mechanic today, and he said the handbreak may not have been put on properly. Im sure there is some simple explanation like this.

IMO, the footage has already been explained by Ash and co. The strangest element about the video is not the cars moving, but how they move. It's not a natural movement in any sense and is clearly a result of the video being spliced, not by anyones hand, but by the motion sensor turning on and the video starting.

The confusion has arisen because we seem to see the cars moving and then the alarm going off, but I don't believe that's the case. As Ash has said, the cars have probably slipped forward on the ice over the 35 minute period (that time of the night is often when the temperature dips) and the alarms have been activated by an animal, probably the fox mentioned.

The point being, the movement of the cars isn't what is causing the alarm sounding , but because we were told that this is what is happening, that's what we assume has occurred when we first watch.

If a force was present that somehow 'pushed' the cars, whether it be a tremor, mine shaft or Bealzebub, we would have witnessed more residual movement of the cars, especially when you bear in my mind the ice surface.

It's clearly a trick of video. If the missing 35 minutes were on film, all the naked eye would have witnessed is the alarm sounding.

I can only investigate so far, but there appears to have been fairly central unregulated mining and pits for 80 years between 1780 and 1860 to feed the Chapel furnace.

http://www.ecclesfield-pc.gov.uk/history/history.html

A bit north of there is some mention of medieval mine workings here:

http://csweb.bournemouth.ac.uk/aip/online/B/yorkshire/BSYORKS.pdf

That's really good. You're getting warmer.

IMO, the footage has already been explained by Ash and co. The strangest element about the video is not the cars moving, but how they move. It's not a natural movement in any sense and is clearly a result of the video being spliced, not by anyones hand, but by the motion sensor turning on and the video starting.

The confusion has arisen because we seem to see the cars moving and then the alarm going off, but I don't believe that's the case. As Ash has said, the cars have probably slipped forward on the ice over the 35 minute period (that time of the night is often when the temperature dips) and the alarms have been activated by an animal, probably the fox mentioned.

The point being, the movement of the cars isn't what is causing the alarm sounding , but because we were told that this is what is happening, that's what we assume has occurred when we first watch.

If a force was present that somehow 'pushed' the cars, whether it be a tremor, mine shaft or Bealzebub, we would have witnessed more residual movement of the cars, especially when you bear in my mind the ice surface.

It's clearly a trick of video. If the missing 35 minutes were on film, all the naked eye would have witnessed is the alarm sounding.

Get a grip fella. Have you not heard the undeniable proof that Wildcat is unearthing by the minute?

Get a grip fella. Have you not heard the undeniable proof that Wildcat is unearthing by the minute?

Not proof, just a possible explanation.

It could be that the cars moved slowly with the ice and an unseen animal triggered the camera, but I thought the cars moved uphill? If so whilst still possible depending on the way the ice thawed, it seems unlikely.