UFOs : anything to report?

19.40 Christmas Day : I saw bright soundless object over Spital area, Chesterfield, travelling towards Sheffield.

Man reported "huge" object, soundless over Bolsover Rd : taxi driver stopped and said he had seen "ten" of them. ???

Pound to bob nowt to do with aliens.

More chinese lanterns?

we set off 8 chinese lanterns about 16.45 from swallownest, could have been them I guess :roll:

I saw a couple of them over Woodhouse.

Definitely aliens, Chinese lanterns, smanterns! We are not alone!!!

Some friends of mine were really freaked out earlier and swore they saw UFO, obviously, assumed it was too much Xmas spirit. They were very shaken though. XX

Some friends of mine were really freaked out earlier and swore they saw UFO, obviously, assumed it was too much Xmas spirit. They were very shaken though. XX

How do you think the aliens felt??

Some friends of mine were really freaked out earlier and swore they saw UFO

I've seen three UFOs in the last week. That doesn't mean they were aliens; if they were aliens, they'd be identified and therefore not UFOs. It simply means that I didn't recognise them.

Well, it is Christmas. It was probably the TARDIS. :lol:

How do you think the aliens felt??

Yah :|.

They travel millions of light years from the Planet Zogg to meet new life and end up looking down on the Moor, Castle Market, and hoodies in souped up cars getting tanked up on Lambrini "cos school's out, innit?".

(JOKE! I love the Moor, Castle Market, and hoodies really :o:hihi:)

I've seen three UFOs in the last week. That doesn't mean they were aliens; if they were aliens, they'd be identified and therefore not UFOs. It simply means that I didn't recognise them.

They don't keep sending the same aliens you know!

Thats true, I just interpreted is as them meaning aliens, because they were really freaked out.