If Grant and Killa leave will this cost Wed and Utd relegation and promotio

Why not let him stay to the end of the season when his contract is up, he could be the difference between going up and not!

I think its his axxhole of an agent thats kicking his toys out of the pram. Football would be a lot better without these people

I think its his axxhole of an agent thats kicking his toys out of the pram. Football would be a lot better without these people

I agree with you!

Probably will damage both clubs but when a player wants to go they usually do.

Probably will damage both clubs but when a player wants to go they usually do.

Yeah I know they do, but in this case neither club has to get rid and provided both are applying themselves well then why not keep them to the end of the season to see if Relegation can be avoided in Wednesdays case and Promotion in Uniteds.

Yeah I know they do, but in this case neither club has to get rid and provided both are applying themselves well then why not keep them to the end of the season to see if Relegation can be avoided in Wednesdays case and Promotion in Uniteds.

I think both clubs have to get rid as you have no money and we are wanting to save money.

Its all about the money and not the football.

As we are now Grant is the last player we can afford to lose. If he was sold and there was no further investment in the playing squad this season we would go one way, down. If any fee we got for him was invested in a capable replacement keeper and a battling central midfielder and a nasty centre half or decent centre forward we would probably be ok. If he just went though and no further playing investment, in answer to the question it would mean relegation.

As for Kilgallon. The same applies but re promotion instead but I reckon United could absorb his loss and still make but ultimately fail the play offs.

In an ideal world both clubs would want to keep two young players with definate Prem potential.

As we are now Grant is the last player we can afford to lose. If he was sold and there was no further investment in the playing squad this season we would go one way, down. If any fee we got for him was invested in a capable replacement keeper and a battling central midfielder and a nasty centre half or decent centre forward we would probably be ok. If he just went though and no further playing investment, in answer to the question it would mean relegation.

As for Kilgallon. The same applies but re promotion instead but I reckon United could absorb his loss and still make but ultimately fail the play offs.

In an ideal world both clubs would want to keep two young players with definate Prem potential.

Couldn't have said that better myself.

but united will replace killa wendesday dont have any money to replace anyone