Bad ferret remarks just another little pic

I get really cheased of ppl saying no way not a ferret they bite like hell.

Rambo.s latest friend http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r180/terminator_020/elliemaeandrambo-1.jpg

PS Thought id better say all mine are well handled and i know there limits they,ve been tamed down but it realy dos,nt take long to tame them down.Rambo,s only been here 2 year and only seen 2 children for some reason he loves them.But he knows when play time is over and time to chill out.

Edited by terminator

it annoys me when morons say no they bits and they never handled one. Yes they do do if and only if scared or provoked. We have people come here and handle them and not one person who has met my lot has ever been bit ( sorry mistake storm one of our really poorly ferrets now playing over the rainbow nipped someone but she was really ill ). Nice pic that great pr

I love ferrets you really need to be confident and you'll generally not have problems.

I love ferrets you really need to be confident and you'll generally not have problems.
Think thats one of major problems due to some peoples remarks it puts them off.

i blame bloody richard whitely everyone referes to him. The ferret did not bite him the ferret was sucking his finger. I have a ferret that can bite but only lets me near him thanks to the t**t that beat him and abused him. Now when i have him out he plays and dooks bounces and is so happy to be here he is just weary of strangers

It is a shame the reputation that ferrets get, they are lovely little animals and so entertaining.

I lost my confidence with ferrets after being bitten when I was young, but it truly wasn't the ferrets fault, it was hanging from a barbed wire fence and was in a lot of pain and screaming, it was just a knee jerk reaction to help it...the silly way with my hands :rolleyes:

Before that I handled ferrets and was never bitten I really liked them in fact I like them still and would love to have one some time when I have a vacancy at the inn :hihi:

It's a lovely pic Terminator just shows how kind and gentle they can be, I'm very impressed with your ferrets :)

It is a shame the reputation that ferrets get, they are lovely little animals and so entertaining.

I lost my confidence with ferrets after being bitten when I was young, but it truly wasn't the ferrets fault, it was hanging from a barbed wire fence and was in a lot of pain and screaming, it was just a knee jerk reaction to help it...the silly way with my hands :rolleyes:

Before that I handled ferrets and was never bitten I really liked them in fact I like them still and would love to have one some time when I have a vacancy at the inn :hihi:

It's a lovely pic Terminator just shows how kind and gentle they can be, I'm very impressed with your ferrets :)

lol he loves washing her head oh told ya about him other night never mind.Thought you was going to say you got room and was wanting some then.:o nealry fainted.

lol he loves washing her head oh told ya about him other night never mind.Thought you was going to say you got room and was wanting some then.:o nealry fainted.

:o I would if I could, one day I will definitely get either one or two but I think that they would need more time than I have to spare at the moment to get them properly tame...something to look forward to :)