Who Smokes, then?

Do you smoke?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke?

• Yes, every day
    • Yes, when I'm out or occassionally if I'm stressed!
    • No, not at all

Originally posted by Moon Maiden

However there are many things that are addictive and can kill. A simple case of choose your vice.

So...people try them because...they are there?

Never tried it and never been tempted to try it.

I don't think you and Mallory would have gelled Abby :bigsmile:

Smoked 20/day for 18 years but have been given up 7 years now.

I'm a rollie girl.

Used to smoke ready-rolled but changed to rollies for money reasons and now I prefer them.

As for what's the point - well there isn't really one but it's enjoyable and also I'm addicted!

I'll probably give up one day. Just not now.

im a student and i cant afford it tho to br honest im not thet bothered aboput it anyway

Never smoke and never have done. Filthy habit and very pointless in my opinion.

I very much agree. If only you could see yourselves from a non smokers point of view. We think youre all filthy and you all smell and your teeth are disgusting and yellow and your nails are horrible. I cant believe that mans wife whos sueing that tobacco company for him getting lung cancer. How ridiculous! How can one POSSIBLY believe that smoking 60 a day wouldnt do any damage its just in built you know whats bad for you and whats not. Maybe shes getting all the money back he wasted on smoking that many for such a long time.

I won't get many friends, cos from what I gather, there's a lot of smokers here. Filthy disgusting habit I believe. But hey if you want to kill yourself go right ahead.

When you've seen people with cancer and emphysema, people who you love and care about, hacking and coughing and even dying. Also when you've had to talk to people who have a hole in their throat and have a voice sythesizer to make themselves speak and be understood, now that is very sad. Well you can't help thinking, did they bring it on themselves? My brother rolls his: It makes his teeth brown and fingers yellow. Yuk, nasty.

I love my brother but it makes me cry to think he's killing himself. My best friend smokes and she has asthma. She knows she has to give it up but says that she's too stressed right now and needs it to relax.

They say it's the hardest drug to give up and the most addictive too. It has more side effects than marijana and kills more people.

GIVE IT UP PEOPLE. Not for us, but for yourself. Breathe easier and smell better. Save money too.

ummm...well i agree with some things that have been said :loopy: I myself being a smoker I suppose some how I'm going to be biased. Abby says that its polluting the atmosphere - so do car engines! Some say a waste of money - so is alcohol!

Smoking is an addiction, it is a drug, but then again I could say the same about drinking.

Saying all this me and my partner are giving up nxt week!!! APPARANTLY :rolleyes::P:o:)

Yabba yabba - why pick on me? I'm a nice guy :cry:

Originally posted by WintersMist

Abby says that its polluting the atmosphere - so do car engines!

True, but there's a benefit to be had in driving a car. There isn't that much of a benefit to smoking

Some say a waste of money - so is alcohol!

Well ban that too! I don't drink so I wouldn't miss it either :D

Smoking is an addiction, it is a drug, but then again I could say the same about drinking.

You are quite right - it is an addiction, which is why I have great sympathy for those who try to kick the habit

Saying all this me and my partner are giving up nxt week!!! APPARANTLY :rolleyes::P:o:)

And we're all wishing you the best of luck :thumbsup:

thank you :) I wasnt picking on you I just noticed your thread stand out thats all, take it as a back handed compliment :P

Just one thing though you say a car has a benefit what is that?