Does anybody in this city know how to drive safely in snow and ice?

lol lol! He is, bless him.. shame about his plastic underpants tho...

Bless his little plastic pants!

He did a good job of making sure his loved one got home safely though. :thumbsup:

All men should be like Ken, He's fantastic in his plastic, show him snow and he will go!

Clearly YES, other whise we'd have seen hundreds/thousands of crashes every day this past fortnight.

the one thing i hate is these idiots who drive with tiny peep holes in their windscreens whats an extra 5 mins gna hurt to defrost their windows?

There has been many examples of bad driving, why do people drive so slowly on ice??????

Its crazy I have to overtake, only the other day as I was overtaking, I gave the bloke in the Mondeo the rods as I went past, and cut him up. This plantpot could not even perform an emergency stop, and slip his car and crashed into a parked car :hihi::hihi:

You gave to laugh, if anyone had a camcorder, it would have been worth £250

Clearly YES, other whise we'd have seen hundreds/thousands of crashes every day this past fortnight.

Clealry my OP has been of educational value.

There has been many examples of bad driving, why do people drive so slowly on ice??????

Its crazy I have to overtake, only the other day as I was overtaking, I gave the bloke in the Mondeo the rods as I went past, and cut him up. This plantpot could not even perform an emergency stop, and slip his car and crashed into a parked car :hihi::hihi:

You gave to laugh, if anyone had a camcorder, it would have been worth £250

The bad weather is on it's way back.

Stay in RobbyBrown. Put your big fluffy slippers on to keep your brains warm.

It will be Spring before you know it! :thumbsup:

There were a few pratts on the roads this morning, but on the whole I think most drivers behaved quite well. Keep it up!

I'm sorry but I am going to take it steady... In a rear wheel drive car I'd rather be safe than sorry! Feel free to over take, but I won't take chances to please other people. My car is worth too much to me! :rolleyes:

ps. Ice can form from 3 degrees and under. That's why the car warns you when it hits 3...

I could have posted this exact same thread last night - people are bonkers!

I'm sorry but I am going to take it steady... In a rear wheel drive car I'd rather be safe than sorry! Feel free to over take, but I won't take chances to please other people. My car is worth too much to me! :rolleyes:

ps. Ice can form from 3 degrees and under. That's why the car warns you when it hits 3...

Quite right phil, but your safety and that of others is more important than your valuable lump of steel and plastic don't you think?

I've had the opposite problem today driving home - as I was driving through the city centre towards the Parkway I was amazed with the amount of people just walking all over the roads and taking no notice of traffic lights etc (Arundal Gate in particular)....I didn't realise everywhere became pedestrianised when it snows! x