Does anybody in this city know how to drive safely in snow and ice?

But if you are a bookmaker you saved your pennies as offically it wasnt a white christmas, as the snow was here before x mas :D

I think that depends, of the 9 official white Christmas sites, snow fell on Christmas Day at Glasgow, Edinburgh and Birmingham. Snow did not fall at London, Liverpool, Aberdeen, Manchester, Cardiff and Belfast.

Although I know the bookies also offer odds on other locations.

I think that depends, of the 9 official white Christmas sites, snow fell on Christmas Day at Glasgow, Edinburgh and Birmingham. Snow did not fall at London, Liverpool, Aberdeen, Manchester, Cardiff and Belfast.

I could have sworn that Sheffield was white over Christmas.

I usually put my foot down in the snow and ice, close my eyes and simply hope for the besty - lol.

Plus, what has this got to do with idiots on the road?

The message is simple.

The bad weather is on it's way back!

If you can't handle driving in snow and ice in a responsible manner, stay in!

Do yourself and other road users a favour and more people will be around to enjoy a New Year!

End of.

I usually put my foot down in the snow and ice, close my eyes and simply hope for the besty - lol.

Put your foot on the bed, lay down, and close your eyes. It's for the best.

Plus, what has this got to do with idiots on the road?

The message is simple.

The bad weather is on it's way back!

If you can't handle driving in snow and ice in a responsible manner, stay in!

Do yourself and other road users a favour and more people will be around to enjoy a New Year!

End of.

My bold. I was replying to someone elses post. Actually. :roll:

My bold. I was replying to someone elses post. Actually. :roll:

My bold.

I was replying to yours. :roll:

Put your foot on the bed, lay down, and close your eyes. It's for the best.

I wholeheartedly agree. We should all read this and learn:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/why-can't-britain-learn-how-not-to-go-outside?-200912222329/

"Last night local authorities admitted they used up their supplies of road grit in a series of equality and diversity workshops in August and whatever was left was used to fill small plastic bags that were then thrown at smokers."

I don't know how in the heck he managed it, but we were sat in Meadowhall when the first bad snow came down and my other half drove us all the way home (over Jenkin :o) with no trouble at all! My dad, however, who lives at the top of Jenkin had a right nightmare.

I don't know how in the heck he managed it, but we were sat in Meadowhall when the first bad snow came down and my other half drove us all the way home (over Jenkin :o) with no trouble at all! My dad, however, who lives at the top of Jenkin had a right nightmare.

Ken is a real hero. :thumbsup: