Where can I buy a used iPhone in Sheffield?

I live in Turkey I'm Graduate student from Central Asia in Turkey, in 12 January 2010 I will be in Sheffield in your city dear users of this forum. I will be just for 10 days i have a conference in Sheffield Hallam University related with Robotics. So let me tell you why i need your help, I have a dream buy a Iphone but in Turkey is so much more expensive than in GB and I want to use this opportunity being in GB and buy Iphone. And so question how i can buy used Iphone and where in Sheffield?

You might be better off ordering from the states on eBay - they're cheaper in the USA than the UK (and either way you have to unlock it). You have to find a seller who will ship internationally, of course, but that's not impossible if you have a good ebay reputation.

Otherwise when you're here for your conference, check the "classifieds" section of this forum.

Mirbek, I spent seven weeks last year as a guest of Bilkent University in Ankara. I loved every minute of my stay in your country. I hope you find the people of Sheffield as warm and welcoming as I found your own people.

Mirbek, I spent seven weeks last year as a guest of Bilkent University in Ankara. I loved every minute of my stay in your country. I hope you find the people of Sheffield as warm and welcoming as I found your own people.

You know the word of turkish people " inshallah" it said like God will show.

As you said Bilkent university is good enough for this country and you was in the best university in Ankara second place takes METU probably you know. So thanks for your friendly answer my friend. Every time we are glad to see you again in Ankara.

CEX, on High street sell second hand phones and do unlocking.

Hope you enjoy visting Sheffield, we are mostly a welcoming lot

Check the free ad section on here also try one of the many mobile fone shops on London/Abbeydale Road and the 2 stalls on the moor. Good luck!

agree with uksmurf, cex is good for stuff like second hand phones

CEX, on High street sell second hand phones and do unlocking.

Hope you enjoy visting Sheffield, we are mostly a welcoming lot

Thanks for your responding I'll check this CEX, it is some kinda of Second Hand Mobile shop?

Check the free ad section on here also try one of the many mobile fone shops on London/Abbeydale Road and the 2 stalls on the moor. Good luck!

Unfortunately I'll be just in Manchester and in Sheffield and my viziting is strict just for 10 days anyway thanks for responding

agree with uksmurf, cex is good for stuff like second hand phones

And guys can you tell me the second hand Iphones cost in GB, if of course you know, because I don't want to be swindled. Thanks a lot

CEX sell them for about £200+ for a 1st gen, £250+ for 3g, £350+ for 3gs i think anyway obviously depends on network, memory, condition etc

mirbek,

Just to clarify, Nicorade was not referring to the city of London, but to two roads to the south west side of Sheffield. London Road and Abbeydale Road. I'm not familiar with the shops that Nicorade was referring to, but others may be able to help.

Edit: The start of London Road is only 10 to 15 minutes walk from Hallam University.

Edited by Eater Sundae

Thanks for your responding I'll check this CEX, it is some kinda of Second Hand Mobile shop?

Unfortunately I'll be just in Manchester and in Sheffield and my viziting is strict just for 10 days anyway thanks for responding

London Road and Abbeydale Road are in Sheffield Mirbek. Less than 10 minutes walk from the train station.