Left Luggage in Sheffield

Anyone, please? I am going to Sheffield soon, so I need help.. :)

Anyone, please? I am going to Sheffield soon, so I need help.. :)

Yes there are still lockers in the bus station, where Oldog said.

The left luggage facility at the train station is still closed. There are no lockers at the train station, for security reasons.

Yes there are still lockers in the bus station, where Oldog said.

The left luggage facility at the train station is still closed. There are no lockers at the train station, for security reasons.

Nice! Thank you very much. :cool:

General services information

Customer service Yes

Monday-Friday 06:00-22:00

Saturday 06:00-22:00

Sunday 06:00-22:00

Left luggage No

Lost property Yes

Monday-Friday 09:00-16:30

Saturday 09:00-16:30

Sunday 09:00-16:30

East Midlands Trains lost property office is located at Nottingham. We will try to contact the owner if they can be identified, the item will be kept for 3 months (unless it is perishable) and a record is kept.

British Transport Police

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/stations/shf/details.html

Left luggage at the national express stop in the bus station is brilliant value, £1 for a huge locker.

hi - i need to leave luggage over night this sunday to collect monday morning at 9.30am.... does the bus station still have lockers at the national express depot bit??? any one know the price if they're there?

The lockers are still there. There is an information desk at the Interchange but I can't find a telephone number for it. (Or any of the South Yorkshire Travel Interchanges. They only give addresses and the general Traveline phone number.) The desk is open till 5pm today.

thanks for this - i guess i just go.... see if i can use the lockers.... and if not i'm dragging all monday's work clothes and my class stuff to a Hell Yeah gig in Chester.... *sigh*. i will report back.

Hope I'm not stating the obvious but try to save a few £1 and 50p coins over the weekend. If you find the lockers need other coins there is a newsagents on the top stand which opens early.