Your advice and thoughts please, pregnant or not?

I dont know what to say starlet, it is difficult if anything goes wrong, Im sure all will be fine but it is worth waiting. I went into premature labour at 24 weeks with our first daughter and she passed away at 2 hours.

All we had bought was a baby bath and a few outfits, but I couldnt bear them sitting in the spare room, it just reminded me off what we had lost. My mum said she would take them away for me but I couldnt even bear to carry them downstairs and out to her car.

The pram sounds like a bargain and it makes financial sense so I really dont know what to say. You do whatever makes you feel comfortable

We're in the same predicament!!!

We've seen a pram that we really like, and its half price!

I'm 15 weeks so past the worrying stage, but I'm still worried about buying something so huge!

Although, the shop where we've seen it do offer a 25% deposit to secure the item at the current price, which is better but its still committing to the item, then IF something was to happen that would still have to be sorted!!!

Perhaps we can help guide each other on this one starlet?! :help:

I like how you let them know.

Personally, I'd buy the pram, it's such a good saving and worst case scenario it will save or sell or eBay.

I did something similar for peachy #3, we had the first scan in Dec and I put photocopies of the scan in all the cards and wrote a poem and posted them to everyone :D

Re the pram thing, I agree with Zebra :)

We got the pram.... We talked and agreed that IF which is now a 3% IF... IF anything goes wrong it will either a)save or b) sell....

It is fantastic I am so happy with it!

But thats it now nothing til after the scan. We just saw it as we either make the massive saving now and then can splash out on additional things a bit later on or wait and pay full price and not buy some of the things we would like.

To SWALK. It is great to hear someone not too far in front of me to compare notes with....

The pram is a huge thing and we had to be realistic on both the money issue and the possibility of something going wrong. Its a toughie!

As for me I am doing okay generally, the pregnancy now explains my horrific moods late last month and a few other things. I am generally okay now but keep feeling overwhelmingly sick but so far I only have been 3 or 4 times. I believe this makes me very lucky as I have just spoke to one of my friends who was very ill all the way thru her pregnancy.... BUT I have water infection. Now the doctor says this is nothing to worry about and has given me some antibiotics.. I wasnt too worried until someone told me that I am more likely to be plagued with infections all the way through. Does anyone know of this is true? Should I be worried? HELP! :help:

Nah just make sure you drink plenty and try some cranberry jiuce, it helps clear the infection.

I was never sick just felt nauseous for ages, and would fall asleep at the drop of a hat!