Teenagers and their younger siblings

Can anybody tell me why does a 13 year old boy think that it his alright to have a go at his 8 year old sister. They are always at it it is a wounder they havent hurt each other. Always playing each other up mum she did this mum he did that if you know what i mean. I have had it up to here

Its the same in my house too. My lot are 14, 13 and 10. My esldest (boy) keeps to himself and really isnt a problem. The other 2 (both girls) are at it hammer and tongs, day in, day out. Telling tales, causing trouble, I agree 100% with you about having had it up to here!

They even argue about whether or not they were arguing!

I have told them eaqrlier this afternoon that I am hearing no more of it. If I do then each time I need to tell them they are gonna lose a privelege AND a Christmas present.

So far so good....

i am always telling my 13 yr old daughter of for this she speaks to her 8yr old brother like he is dirt on the bottom of her shoe it drives me crazy

My 2 boys used to argue constantly, theres 7 years between them.

Just about every night i`d end up crying because they had worn me down so much with the constant bickering, telling tales and tip-tapping each other.

Now they are older, (the oldest is 19) they get on brilliantly, the oldest has just come back from Afghanistan and the youngest missed him terribly - he absolutely idolises him.

A few years ago I would never have dreamt they would get on so well.

Unfortunately i think its part of growing up. Me and my 2 sisters used to argue loads.